BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Brooke W.
Columbus, OH
Jeans and plan shirts. This is my favorite place to go. The quality in the denim is awesome. I do love their new style and they have improved immensely. I always recommend them for staple pieces.
Queen B.
Milwaukee, WI
Everyone is so friendly and I love the smell of the store while walking in! Definitely a good way to sell cologne! It’s always clean and the clothes are always neat! Good quality clothes as well!
Tori R.
Clovis, CA
I’ve bought 4 pairs of jeans here, this was 2 years ago. These pants still fit me, they are so comfortable and slimming. Most my pants tear right away and 2 years later only 1 out of the 4 is starting to tear. Way better than me having to purchase new jeans all the time.
Matthew R.
Love their clothing and fragrance. I had a collection of their t-shirts: very comfortable, affordable, easy to wear and fairly versatile, meaning that they look good with jeans and khakis.
Xtiane R.
Most of the time I bought my clothes in this store. They have a lot of choices. They have beautiful designs. A wide variety of sizes to choose from and return policy is so easy. Mostly they have the designs that I like and it fits me well. I also love their quality. There are so much great options that I like. this is one of the stores I love. Highly recommended!
Amber D.
Saint Louis , MO
Definitely upping their game. Nice casual brand. All American look with edgy twists. Sales are great and like how it’s more about the fashion now than plastering their name on everything kudos
Myrna S.
New Haven
Okay just throwing it out there but I find this place pricey, I buy clothing for my son who out grows everything in a matter of months but if I shop when there are sales it is affordable for me. The quality of the clothing is what keeps me coming back, clothing doesn’t lose its shape when washed, washes and dries well, and isn’t so thin it wears out quickly.
Karen B.
Morley, MI
Fashionista Expert Level 2
My favorite smell in the mall! You know what I am talking about lol!! And their clothes (although a bit expensive) they have been decent quality. I have found the guys hoodies to be the best!
Luz R.
West Palm Bch, FL
I am always looking some sales from this Store, the quality of the clothes is great, in some things is a little expensive, but I'm the kind of person that pay a little more for something good
Destiny B.
Lakeland, FL
I shop here online for my nieces mostly she loves this store. I do not shop here a lot because it’s not for myself but I do shop here for her. It’s on the expensive side.” But not to horrible.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?