Abercrombie & Fitch
3.81 / 5 based on 10,587 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I remember this brand from being a tween. I tried it again now that they have redone their branding. The quality is still good. Pricing is good. Just not sure I want to support the brand.
This is a sad company hanging on by a thread. Their image is outdated, their marketing is rooted in it being "cool kid" clothing. The image of what is "cool" has radically changed since 2001. We aren't wearing Juicy sweatsuits and wearing high-contrast highlights in our hair anymore. Change with the times, get new leadership, and embrace the image of the modern client. Would have given it an F if it weren't for the fact that they have somehow managed to stay afloat. For that (maybe a smart finance department?), I will give them props from a business perspective. Though those props are very very small.
I just bought a pair of women's workout leggings from here and love them. They are super soft and so cute and trendy. Not to mention comfy and stay up while I work out. And they were on sale!
Got to love Abercrombie&fitch. They have the cutest denim! Love there shorts and jeans! Something so summer and California beach about it! I have been wearing it since I was in high school
Love this stuff! Honestly, couldn’t,ask for a better product. It does everything I️ want it to do. Decent price point too. It totally exceeded my expectations. Definitely would recommend this product to my friends
I only buy sweat pants from here because they very comfortable for wearing around the house and places. Shopping experience was good. Pros are the sizing is good. Will shop there again.
Go to for my jeans! Great fit and quality is nice. Wish they weren't so expensive so I usually wait for them to go on sale to buy them. Their dresses and tops are also very feminine and cute which I love. I do recommend this store, just wait for sales!
Abercrombie jeans are the on jeans that fit me right. I’ve tried many different brands over the years and always find myself going back to the jeans I’ve been wearing since high school!
You use to be able to buy the cotton tee shirts and wear them for 10 years. Tee shirts and tanks are thin and see through needing multiple layers and get little holes quickly. Khaki shorts are still a staple and still have the quality from 10 years ago.
Love this store/brand! I was so sad when they closed the store in my local mall so I mostly do my Abercrombie shopping online now. Their clothing always fits true to size and is so soft.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos