BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Iman K.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This store is one of my favorites, it is a little on the pricier side for most of there items but i think because of the quality and designs it id worth the prices. My favorite products to buy there are there swimsuits and i defiantly recommend shopping there.
Heather S.
Im not a size 2 I'm a curvy beautiful plus size women and Abercrombie and fitch is not what so ever my style in cloths but one day I decided to walk into the store to see what the big fuss was about. from the time I walked into the store I felt unwanted and I was getting the evil look from all the employs there. I even heard one of them make a rude comment. the point of this is yes I may be "big" but I'm beautiful and i don't need $70 jeans to make me feel better about myself. even if i was skinny or had the body to fit there cloths i would not because they don't deserve to make money by calling people fat
Ambar D.
Hollywood, MD
Love this store. Inside the store is smells wonderful, and it is a bit dark and they have some loud playing music. It is a great place for teenagers to shop. I would not recommend it to most adults, although some can pull it off. I have a lot of shirts from this store and they are all good quality and survive well through the washes. My only complaint is that the staff can sometimes be a bit snobby. Other than that, great store. I always buy something there when I find myself in the mall. A little pricey but manageable. It is a popular brand, and if you look in the right section, you could find good deals.
Angelica R.
I used to have most of my wardrobe from them. I still have a lot from this company. My biggest portion came from their hoodies. They're a comfortable fit and thick so you're actually warm but thin enough not to sweat, especially where I live (Florida).
Jessica M.
Detroit, MI
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I have been in love with AF since I was in 5th grade- 18 years later, I still shop there and I am not ashamed. I love their jeans, their products and style.  If I love something and I think the cost is too high, I know I can get it on sale in a couple of weeks!
Anna S.
Vidalia, GA
The products that come from the store a good quality. They fit a little tight, but they are doable. The shopping experience online and in the store is hassle free. I would shop their again.
Kara C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I think people should be able to sell their product to the audience they want. However, saying to young girls (mostly) that if they are not beautiful and thin then they cannot wear clothes is horrid. I would rather the young girls in my life who are a normal weight and not natural thin shop somewhere else that will provide them with clothes as well as all the plus size beauties (myself included) instead of them obtaining an eating disorder to try and fit in. I have battled with eating disorders since I was 9 and someone telling you "you are too fat and too ugly to wear these clothes" can start it.
Sarah W.
Glen Ellyn , IL
I remember this brand from being a tween. I tried it again now that they have redone their branding. The quality is still good. Pricing is good. Just not sure I want to support the brand.
Brooke W.
Bellevue , NE
I just bought a pair of women's workout leggings from here and love them. They are super soft and so cute and trendy. Not to mention comfy and stay up while I work out. And they were on sale!
Katie B.
Syracuse, NE
I can't speak to clothing quality at A&F because I can't wear them. This store focuses on only marketing to and creating product for what they define as the "skinny" and "popular" crowd. I do not fall into this body shape, apparently. Not at my largest and not now, while losing weight. What I can say is that my experiences in the store -- when shopping with friends -- are that the customer service is poor and the store layout is often cramped and illogical. In a plus side, they do have a well put together website and high quality advertising that makes people want to buy their product. Nonetheless, in my opinion, any store that so clearly and severely discriminates against individuals who their corporate personnel have decided would give the store a "bad image" does not need my business.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?