BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Krystal S.
Henrico, VA
This store is for 13 year old girls whose parents want to dress them to look like high schoolers. I've shopped here before, but only on their clearance rack for an occasional pair of flip flops or sunglasses. Maybe a hoodie here or there, but that was when I was like, 15. I've gone in here, and I've been stared at like I had the plague because I'm curvy with a larger chest size. These clothes don't make anything for girls bigger than a size 4-6. And I'm REALLY going to need the CEO to wake up and realize that the average size of an American girl is NOT a size 2 anymore.
Piper B.
One of my favorite stores to shop at. The clothes are of great quality and they smell sooooo good. I shop here quite a bit. My favorite purchase would have to be a t shirt that had a moose with a shirt on it lol. I would shop here again.
Nallely V.
Phoenix, AZ
I was an employee of Abercrombie and I bought many items. A bit pricey but it's totally worth it great material and honestly very comfortable clothing. Love the jeans they sell! And t-shirts as well.
Analaura C.
Love this shirt . Fit well , the fabric is really soft and easy to take care of ,don't iron necessary! And about Abercrombie it's evolution has been perfect I feel like the style grow up with me !
Jamie E.
Man, WV
I think Abercrombie has good products but I do find it to be a little expensive for what it is. Personally, I like the brand but it's not my favorite and that's quite possibly due to the pricing issue alone.
Amanda B.
Eaton Rapids, MI
The quality of the clothin is amazing. My husband loves the tees I get him. Not a wide variety for plus sized woman, thats a dissapointment. The shirts I can wear are snug, and definitely not TTS.
Sammy S.
New York
I buy clothes for my oldest daughter here. She likes the fit and some of the clothes are cute. However they brand themselves to fit skinny people and they should really branch out to fit all sizes.
Anika K.
Everett, MA
My husband is OBSESSED with this store. Because I am a bit on the bigger side, they don't always have the sizes that I need but I love pretty much everything that my husband (almost all his clothes are from here) get. I also love how good it smells when you walk in... ahhhhh :)
Belen R.
I love he cardigans they sell. It's so soft and warm but also a bit too pricey so I usually shop when it's at a discounted price. Besides that my boyfriend loves the boxers they sell and only buys them from here.
Nahomy D.
Apopka, FL
I don't shop here a lot. But when I do I always wait till they have sales!! I love getting items from here it has great quality! I always love to buy my shorts from here! Waiting for the next sale so I can shop again!
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?