Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,388 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I recently started to shop here. I finally found a place that has jeans that fit my figure the way I want, and like. The jeans are probably my favorite thing from there, and if you're petite and it's hard to find jeans then this place is great. The quality is also amazing
Pricey for what you get. Most of the clothing is very tiny and kinda revealing but the pieces I have found that I liked were very good quality and lasted a long time. Would recommend shopping here
Love this shirt . Fit well , the fabric is really soft and easy to take care of ,don't iron necessary! And about Abercrombie it's evolution has been perfect I feel like the style grow up with me !
I use to work for A&F and I loved everything about their summer wear and winter wear. I have so much clothes by them. And I wish I still worked for them because they're such a wonderful company.
I have been shopping at Abercrombie kids since I was little and I loved their clothing. Now that I'm older I love shopping at Abercrombie and fitch. Their jeans are so comfortable and super cute
Seriously my families favorite store. My husband lives in their T-shirt’s. I love their unique shirts, and my son looks so great in their kids clothes! They also last FOREVER, seriously worth the money!
Very nice clothes and workers . There sizes are a little bit out of proportion. I usually wear a large or x large but in there I have to get like a 2 XL which they rarleyeven have in stores .
I love this brand so much. Every time I go to the mall I get something from this brand even though I know I don't need anything more. The quality of this brand is very good. Definitely worth the price and the clothes are stylish just as well. Love this brand so much.
Really cute clothes but I have to say they are pretty expensive. I'm not someone who can afford $50 or more on a shirt or pair of shorts so it's not one of my first choices to go to for shopping.
I used to work for A&F. At that time I really loved their clothes. Now, I think their selection has become even more narrow. The options don't really change. This could be a good thing for people who have a consistent style. If you boughten shirt a year ago and you lost it or it got ruined chances are you can find a similar shirt with a new twist. I've always loved their sweaters. They're usually super cute and comfy. If you like finding those "one of a kind" pieces Abercrombie and Fitch probably isn't your go to store. For anyone the items may be a bit over priced. But if you're a true fan of their clothing then it may be worth it.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos