BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Farrah B.
I have a great parka jacket from there, its always feel warm in winter and i love how it designed on women body. I know where to go for good warm jacket. Thank you for making water resistant and windy proof.
McCaulea K.
Statesboro, GA
I don’t shop here often, but this is my husband’s favorite store! He never leaves empty handed! They have his favorite Ts and button ups. When I don’t know what to get him, Abercrombie & Fitch is where I go!
Nikki W.
Mcandrews
I’ve shopped at Abercrombie for several years now and always have a good experience with their staff. I’m actually wearing their perfume and jeans at this very moment!! The pros are the staff are also friendly and ready to help and the cons are the music and perfume give me a migraine if I’m in there too long but I’ll definitely go back heck I’ve been shopping there for over ten years now
Janelle S.
Greenville, PA
Abercrombie and Fitch stuff is super cute by my god. The stuff doesn’t last more than 2 months cuz it shrinks in the washer and you pay $52 for a measly t shirt! In my opinion it’s a complete waste of money.
Olivia K.
Abercrombie and Fitch lost its glamour around 2005-2015. I recently started shopping there again and they have made a great comeback. They are in style and no more obnoxious large moose on the front of all their clothes. The clothing feels soft and high quality which I love. Sometimes the clothing sizes are iffy but I am usually a small and can fit in most if not all of their small clothes.
Kanisha L.
canton
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite brands. They always have me styling and looking fly. I would recommend them to everyone and always be a repeat customer. The quality is awesome and everything is worth your money.
Amanda C.
Abercrombie & Fitch has surprisingly become a store that I no longer view as only teen/tween clothing. This was a store I frequently shopped at during middle school and high school and then discounted shopping at for awhile. However, their product is now better quality, affordable prices and on-trend style. They also have an awesome line of scented candles that we burn daily in our home!
Sarah A.
I don't shop at Abercrombie & Fitch too often anymore, because I try to steer clear of their brand for ethical reasons regarding their ownership. That being said, I love their jeans. They are one of the few "mall brands" where I can find my length in jeans in store. They fit well and are extremely comfortable. The jeans I purchased probably about 3 years ago are still in great condition.
Tiffany F.
Camp Wood
Absolute favorite place to get clothes for my daughter. She’s thin and tall and A&F is one of the only places I can get clothes that for her body correctly without making her look too grown up for her age.
Ashley B.
Los Angeles
This brand is a bit more pricey but the quality of the fabrics used are amazing the clothing is also designed well and the fabric feels so great on your skin as well as most of the cuts are great fitting.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?