BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Tiffany D.
Isom, KY
Let me just begin by saying I think this company has some of the most rude workers. I have never had a good experience shopping at any of there stores. I went in with one of my friends and we witnessed a girl asking for help and not even being helped due to her size and you want to know how we know it's for that reason because we heard the worker say you can't wear that your too big for our clothes. it doesn't matter if someone is or not it's your job to help them anyways. I love the fierce smell but jeez take it down a notch don't pipe it through the air vents. and add the super loud rave music and very high prices on ripped jeans you can forget my business.
Jessica M.
Hermitage, TN
I used to religiously shop at Abercrombie and Fitch. They're sizes run a little too small for the average "woman". Some items of clothing fit better than others and their pricing is a little bit high for what it is but overall a good percentage of their items are good quality
Megan L.
leesburg
Abercrombie is a great store. They have really nice clothing. Not cheaply made or anything. It is a bit pricy. The store even smells amazing haha. But the clothes are grey quality and really worth it.
Blair B.
Bracey
I really love A&F and I have been shopping their since I was a teen. The clothes are always cute and last. However the sizes are so so tiny. I feel like they need to be a little bit truer to the size.
Elise B.
I personally love this store. They always have some type of discount going on, and they're clothes are ever so fashionable. Would recommend for teenage girls and boys who have more of an edgier style!!
Morgan G.
Wilmington, NC
A&F was a store I frequently TRIED to shop at when I was in middle and high school. I haven't tried shopping there recently because I never had a good experience there. I can get past the idea that they need to turn the lights on and stop suffocating their customers with their perfume. What I can't ignore is the way their employees treat their customers. And it isn't just in my local store, it's in every singe A&F I have ever been in. Friends and I have always commented on how judged we feel walking in there (and we're not even big girls!) which makes us just walk right back out. This company needs to seriously change their image, because I honestly don't know how they are still in business.
KIRAN S.
Perfect material used in clothes ... lasts a long time ... one of my favorite shirts I still have from 4 years ago, so it does have good quality ... can be bought in every size and shape for all cultures
Natalie P.
i have been shopping here since i could remember, my favorite thing from this brand is the sweatpants because they are so comfortable! this brand can get a bit pricey but it's totally worth the money!
Taylor S.
Salisbury, MD
This is a good company I must say! They have quality clothing and cute clothing at that! The only down size to this company is they aren't always true to the size. But I'm willing to shop there again.
Kristin K.
Danville, VA
Some of the best jeans I have ever worn! Very high quality and comfortable. I don't go in here often because they don't have one where I live, but I love the store for the atmosphere and high quality clothing.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?