Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,435 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
All of Abercrombie's stuff is made with pretty good quality. The logo stuff I feel is made more for teens, however there are beautiful sweaters, cute summer dresses and cute jeans made for any age group.
The style is never miss. The fiber sometime not so good in quality. Maybe when I first buy, it very beautiful. But after I wash it once time, it looks like an old shirt. The price sometimes too high.
They have very cute clothes and their items are super in style. one downside is that they can be pricey and sometimes don’t have the best quality clothing. From experience, i have had clothes rip recently after purchasing from them.
My favorite store to buy jackets and sleeping clothes. I love the outlets store because I can find really good deals. The quality is great. My husband loves the t-shirts I recommend A&F to my friends all the time
A&F was a store I frequently TRIED to shop at when I was in middle and high school. I haven't tried shopping there recently because I never had a good experience there. I can get past the idea that they need to turn the lights on and stop suffocating their customers with their perfume. What I can't ignore is the way their employees treat their customers. And it isn't just in my local store, it's in every singe A&F I have ever been in. Friends and I have always commented on how judged we feel walking in there (and we're not even big girls!) which makes us just walk right back out. This company needs to seriously change their image, because I honestly don't know how they are still in business.
Maccabi and Fitch really didn’t never strike my attention as a great store their prices are very high they rarely ever had sells their clothing was very trendy however I just personally never purchased
For some reason, Abercrombie’s jeans are some of the only ones I can find that fit me well. Their jeans are expensive if not bought on sale, and I don’t purchase much else from the brand aside from jeans anymore.
I absolutely adoreeeee Abercrombie and Fitch. They have super duper soft shirts which I love. When I was younger, their jeans were the only ones that would fit me, being super skinny. I love them!!!!!
I personally love this store. They always have some type of discount going on, and they're clothes are ever so fashionable. Would recommend for teenage girls and boys who have more of an edgier style!!
I used to religiously shop at Abercrombie and Fitch. They're sizes run a little too small for the average "woman". Some items of clothing fit better than others and their pricing is a little bit high for what it is but overall a good percentage of their items are good quality
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos