Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,414 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I bought a zip up hoodie from there 5 years ago, it's still in pristine condition, great quality, love their styles! I love how well the material holds up, you definitely get what you paid for. They usually have great deals on their clothing and it's always fun shopping with them!
Ever since I was 13 I used to love going into Abercrombie & Fitch. It was the most popular store at the time and I wanted everything in there! Now (and then) the prices are way to expensive. The clothing is very small and they don't carry realistic sizes (I think they only carry up to a Womens Size 10 - which in reality their fits like a size 6). Most of these sized people in the USA nowadays are teenagers, and lets be honest....they cannot afford to pay $60 for shirt. I like hitting up there sale rack when they have their 50% percent off sale, but any other time I pass. On the plus side - I love the way it smells in their and I have loved every perfume ever made by them.
The style is never miss. The fiber sometime not so good in quality. Maybe when I first buy, it very beautiful. But after I wash it once time, it looks like an old shirt. The price sometimes too high.
The store is really great and I always find something I really want such as mesh leggings or a nice knit sweater. I'm always satisfied by the store because it always has my or my friends clothing sizes!
Abercrombie and Fitch is one of my favorite stores. I love the shirts and pants I get from the store. I recently bought new pants and the materials they use feels way better than any other stores jeans.
I don't like some of the clothes because I'm a litlle fat and is hard for me to find cloth fit me sometimes it say median size qnd is fit more like small but is quality of clothes I like it they are good
Overpriced, terrible CEO, PATHETIC size range, clothes are basic and have no style to it. The so called sales the have aren’t sales. I would never shop at store that cannot support someone of all sizes.
My favorite store to buy jackets and sleeping clothes. I love the outlets store because I can find really good deals. The quality is great. My husband loves the t-shirts I recommend A&F to my friends all the time
This store is amazing the clothes last forever. I've been wearing Abercrombie since I was like ten because there is an Abercrombie kids store. The clothes last forever and I love the styles that they put out for different seasons. They has such a wide variety of things and you can't go wrong!
Really cute clothes but super pricy for the quality that you receive. I only shop here every once in a while and I would definitely shop here more if they lowered their prices to match the quality better
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos