BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
lacy j.
This is a great store to buy clothes. I shop here mainly for my kids. Their selection in clothes is good and I love their pants. They are not cheap but we'll worth the buy because the clothes last a while.
Trish Y.
Cambridge Cty, IN
I swear by these jeans. They are the only type of jeans that fit me in all the right places. I shop here every time I go to the mall. Their shirts are a little small fitting. I would recommend this place!
Damian G.
No joke, No sarcasm, No hyperbole. "Abercrombie & Fitch's" Fierce is by far the best cologne in existence objectively, I don't care if you are a "CK" guy I'm a little fierce and the only hurdle in obtaining this liquid gold is that the smallest bottle is a little pricey $$. If you guys made smaller bottles like for instance a travel size but smaller than the one currently offered like "extra small travel size" I would totally be on board with it! Just to add a little anecdote.."I love this cologne so much in fact that when i frequent your stores, I will use a tester on my shirt and hang it up in my closet for when i'm ready for a night out, trying to think outside the box!"
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Not really a fan of Abercrombie & Fitch, I think they are aimed more towards younger girls, and they are way too expensive for me, I have a couple pairs of jeans from there but very very rarely shop there.
Lauryn B.
I don't shop here as often either, but I do live there shorts/ pants, especially when there is a sale. They have cute clothes and good quality but sometimes it is too pricey for what I'm willing to spend.
Mariyol A.
Richmond, TX
My favorite store to buy jackets and sleeping clothes. I love the outlets store because I can find really good deals. The quality is great. My husband loves the t-shirts I recommend A&F to my friends all the time
Kristen W.
10/10 would recommend this store. As soon as you walk in it smells amazing. Clothes value reflect in the cost. The shopping experience is casual and easy. I don't think they need to improve on anything.
Julianna S.
The store is really great and I always find something I really want such as mesh leggings or a nice knit sweater. I'm always satisfied by the store because it always has my or my friends clothing sizes!
Marissa V.
Bay City, TX
All of Abercrombie's stuff is made with pretty good quality. The logo stuff I feel is made more for teens, however there are beautiful sweaters, cute summer dresses and cute jeans made for any age group.
Hien L.
Spring, TX
The style is never miss. The fiber sometime not so good in quality. Maybe when I first buy, it very beautiful. But after I wash it once time, it looks like an old shirt. The price sometimes too high.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?