Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,446 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I love their clothes and the styles they have. But it seems like every time I go in the store the clothes stink of their fragrance and makes it hard to stay in the store and shop. I don't normally buy clothes from here due to that reason otherwise I would frequently buy their products.
I love these stores! I always shop here with my boyfriend and friends! Their clothes are so cute and comfortable! And I love the smell of all their perfumes and cologne! I would recommend this to anyone!
I love this store. There a lot of beautiful dresses there And I just love those dress way to much. Also the jeans are variable and the clothes is fresh styles. And I have a list from which I can select from.
The worlds best jeans!! I have been wearing them for at least 10 years and I always end up going back and buying more. They have a million styles and are super comfortable! Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Not really a fan of Abercrombie & Fitch, I think they are aimed more towards younger girls, and they are way too expensive for me, I have a couple pairs of jeans from there but very very rarely shop there.
I don't shop here as often either, but I do live there shorts/ pants, especially when there is a sale. They have cute clothes and good quality but sometimes it is too pricey for what I'm willing to spend.
This brand is very nice, however very expensive. I’ve personally never bought an entire outfit, just in parts . Pros, the clothes that I’ve seen is good quality. I won’t shop here again in a very long time
I swear by these jeans. They are the only type of jeans that fit me in all the right places. I shop here every time I go to the mall. Their shirts are a little small fitting. I would recommend this place!
Loooooove the quality of the clothes as well as the atmosphere of the stores! And that distinct Abercrombie smell--I wish I could cover my apartment in it! Lol. I would definitely recommend shopping here!
I love Abercrombie’s jeans! They fit so perfect and comfortably. The endless options to choose from are great. Their prices are reasonable as well. I love shopping here! Customer service is always amazing
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos