BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Jessica W.
Burlington, CT
I love their clothes and the styles they have. But it seems like every time I go in the store the clothes stink of their fragrance and makes it hard to stay in the store and shop. I don't normally buy clothes from here due to that reason otherwise I would frequently buy their products.
Sejah Q.
Fate, TX
I love these stores! I always shop here with my boyfriend and friends! Their clothes are so cute and comfortable! And I love the smell of all their perfumes and cologne! I would recommend this to anyone!
Vitaly D.
I love this store. There a lot of beautiful dresses there And I just love those dress way to much. Also the jeans are variable and the clothes is fresh styles. And I have a list from which I can select from.
Erin C.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
The worlds best jeans!! I have been wearing them for at least 10 years and I always end up going back and buying more. They have a million styles and are super comfortable! Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Not really a fan of Abercrombie & Fitch, I think they are aimed more towards younger girls, and they are way too expensive for me, I have a couple pairs of jeans from there but very very rarely shop there.
Lauryn B.
I don't shop here as often either, but I do live there shorts/ pants, especially when there is a sale. They have cute clothes and good quality but sometimes it is too pricey for what I'm willing to spend.
Stephanie S.
Davenport, FL
This brand is very nice, however very expensive. I’ve personally never bought an entire outfit, just in parts . Pros, the clothes that I’ve seen is good quality. I won’t shop here again in a very long time
Trish Y.
Cambridge Cty, IN
I swear by these jeans. They are the only type of jeans that fit me in all the right places. I shop here every time I go to the mall. Their shirts are a little small fitting. I would recommend this place!
Brianna R.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Loooooove the quality of the clothes as well as the atmosphere of the stores! And that distinct Abercrombie smell--I wish I could cover my apartment in it! Lol. I would definitely recommend shopping here!
Amber J.
Ashtabula, OH
I love Abercrombie’s jeans! They fit so perfect and comfortably. The endless options to choose from are great. Their prices are reasonable as well. I love shopping here! Customer service is always amazing
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?