BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Kimiko W.
Brookings
Abercrombie and fitch is a nice store where I mostly buy my jeans from they are very trendy and have affordable clothing but doesn’t look cheap. I haven’t shopped here recently but I know I will again soon.
Jessica W.
Burlington, CT
I love their clothes and the styles they have. But it seems like every time I go in the store the clothes stink of their fragrance and makes it hard to stay in the store and shop. I don't normally buy clothes from here due to that reason otherwise I would frequently buy their products.
Darlenne G.
Mercedes, TX
I recently bought some pants at AF and I just love the fit of them. They are so comfortable and the color is such a nice dark blue that needs to be in every closet!
Chelsea W.
Berkeley Hts, NJ
This may sounds crazy, but Abercrombie has the CUTEST stuff... and they are always having sales... so if you wait, you can get clothes for extremely cheap. The quality is great, and with any quality issues for the clothes, customer service is great. I got a pair of gorgeous pants, made of our an intricate fabric. When it frayed, they sent me a new pair immediately. Those are the only pants I've had a quality issue with. All my friends are always shocked when they ask where I got an item and I say its from Abercrombie. I'm currently wearing head to toe Abercrombie, but you'd never know. No flashy logos or labels. My go to place to get on trend clothes, for CHEAP (remember, they are almost ALWAYS having sales... they're having a 50% sale as I write this). Ever since they removed design control from their boneheaded CEO and eventually parted ways him in early 2015, its really taken a turn in the right direction!
Jenna L.
Pequannock, NJ
Really fun store! The first thing you notice of course is how incredibly good it smells in there, which always makes me want to buy the fragrance. Clothes are simple and cute! There's always sales going on so you're guaranteed a good deal!
Katelyn M.
Carlsbad
I used to shop here a lot when I was younger but now I feel like they have fallen off the face of the earth. I never seen any of their clothing anywhere, wish I did though because I used to love this brand!
Alexa B.
Williamstown, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This store has such cute clothes. They always keep up with the trends and nail fail to impress me. I always have a good time shopping here. I don't go there a lot but when I do I always have good experiences
Vicky Z.
Houston
I've been a fan for years! The quality of their clothes aren't the best for the price, but they have lots of deals for rewards members! I also love the ambience of the store, including their signature smell
Sejah Q.
Fate, TX
I love these stores! I always shop here with my boyfriend and friends! Their clothes are so cute and comfortable! And I love the smell of all their perfumes and cologne! I would recommend this to anyone!
Geneive T.
Tulare , CA
Love this store clothes is great quality I really don't shop here A ton since it is pricy I usually go when they have really good deals and their is certain days in the year they have everything 40% off!!!!
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?