BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Darlenne G.
Mercedes, TX
I recently bought some pants at AF and I just love the fit of them. They are so comfortable and the color is such a nice dark blue that needs to be in every closet!
Alexa B.
Williamstown, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This store has such cute clothes. They always keep up with the trends and nail fail to impress me. I always have a good time shopping here. I don't go there a lot but when I do I always have good experiences
Ellie N.
Very nice store with a lot of cute clothes, but the prices are always way too high in my opinion (similar to Hollister). I buy a few things there every now and then and they seem to be good quality from what I’ve seen so far.
Chelsea W.
Berkeley Hts, NJ
This may sounds crazy, but Abercrombie has the CUTEST stuff... and they are always having sales... so if you wait, you can get clothes for extremely cheap. The quality is great, and with any quality issues for the clothes, customer service is great. I got a pair of gorgeous pants, made of our an intricate fabric. When it frayed, they sent me a new pair immediately. Those are the only pants I've had a quality issue with. All my friends are always shocked when they ask where I got an item and I say its from Abercrombie. I'm currently wearing head to toe Abercrombie, but you'd never know. No flashy logos or labels. My go to place to get on trend clothes, for CHEAP (remember, they are almost ALWAYS having sales... they're having a 50% sale as I write this). Ever since they removed design control from their boneheaded CEO and eventually parted ways him in early 2015, its really taken a turn in the right direction!
Tracy B.
Attleboro, MA
I used to shop here when I was younger to fit in. Now that I'm an adult, I steer away because it makes me feel old. I will say, I still have (and wear) some of the pieces from a decade ago... great quality.
Erin C.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
The worlds best jeans!! I have been wearing them for at least 10 years and I always end up going back and buying more. They have a million styles and are super comfortable! Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Jelena K.
Jersey Vlg, TX
One of my favorite clothing stores. There stuff is very good quality and the prices are reasonable. They also run sales often so it makes it more affordable. Recommended to people who like to dress casually.
Elvira D.
DORAL, FL
The smell of the store!!! That is the first reason I go in there. And they i always end up buying from here. Some pieces are reasonable with the price, but others I find they cost to much for what it actually is worth.
mariadelina s.
Silver Spring , MD
Nice casual brand abercrombie & fitch Levi's® 710 Super Skinny Jeans, Dark Steel Wash yes it is good cuality , nice casual brand yes it is a room for improvement . Of course I totally recommend this shopping
Autumn S.
Elkton, MD
I don't fit into the clothing at the store anymore but when I did I loved everything! Their clothing quality was awesome super thick long sleeve shirts and amazing smell every time you walked through the door!
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?