BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
McCaulea r.
I love shopping at Abercrombie & Fitch. When I'm near one, I always stop in. Great quality, super comfy, and affordable. My favorite purchase was definitely my favorite hoodie. I will be shopping there again.
I love all of their clothes. They could range from casual to formal but the prices are really expensive. The fabrics they use are all good quality and soft. I bought a anorak coat there and it is one of the warmest things I own. I shop here pretty frequently.
Daja M.
largo
I love love love their jeans. They're for skinny, straight, up and down body types like me. I love them and they last forever, but they are so expensive. I hate that they are $80 a pair. Wayyy too much for me
adrianna t.
They make some very cute clothing but most of the time their quality does not match up with the price of their clothes. Given they aren't very expensive but still. I like their jeans and normally that's all I buy.
Coley H.
Greenville, NC
I love the sweaters here! Always made with high quality material and are always super comfy! They do shrink in the wash a bit, so keep that in mind. I love their pants too! They fit my body well and usually don’t have a waist gap.
Holly T.
I saw the poor reviews this store had and I have to disagree with some people. Sure the clothes are a little pricey but I love their clothes. Especially the jeans and I think Abercrombie smells amazing. I have always liked Abercrombie and don't see anything wrong with the store. Yes they have sexual images but you do not have to take your kid in the store. I think if they want to make their clothes on the smaller side then they are allowed. I have never understood why they get so much criticism for the size of their clothes. I am sure there are other companies who also make their clothes on the smaller side. If a store did not make my size of clothing I wouldn't care and not even think twice about it.
Rebecca K.
San Antonio , TX
This is my go to place for LONG LASTING jeans ! You can wash them 10000 times and wear them and stretch them but believe me they will last you a long time ! The staff is always so nice and takes care of you !
Brittany L.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I got a v-neck shirt from A&F and it was super cheap. The quality of the shirt is really good, it's soft and doesn't irritate my skin. The color is orange but it's not super bright. I would shop there again.
Stephanie K.
brooklyn, NY
I can't believe all these poor reviews. Even though A&F isn't as much in style as it used to be, I still think of their clothes as the best-fitting clothes I could ever buy. Their cardigans, sweaters, and specifically jackets, fit perfectly. I am 5'3 and weigh 115-120lbs, so I'm petite, and most jackets don't sit right. But A&F (as well as HCO) look perfect. I ordered another A&F leather jacket just a few days ago- and at $140, free shipping + 20% off, It feels like a total steal. Sometimes their tanks rip, if you wear them a lot under hoodies, but for sweaters, skirts, jackets, and anything with thicker material, is great quality.

And, A&F Fierce cologne is one of my favorite colognes!
Stephanie X.
Jber, AK
Their clothes are usually for slim people. I used to buy a lot of their clothing because I used to be petite. Amazing clothing and comfortable materials. Now I buy a few sweaters and a few shirts and jeans.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?