Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,446 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I love love love their jeans. They're for skinny, straight, up and down body types like me. I love them and they last forever, but they are so expensive. I hate that they are $80 a pair. Wayyy too much for me
They make some very cute clothing but most of the time their quality does not match up with the price of their clothes. Given they aren't very expensive but still. I like their jeans and normally that's all I buy.
I honestly can't stand this store. I used to love this place. But after they started not respecting me for wanting to shop there I automatically stopped going there. They are just a copy cat of American eagle
This is my go to place for LONG LASTING jeans ! You can wash them 10000 times and wear them and stretch them but believe me they will last you a long time ! The staff is always so nice and takes care of you !
I am always able to find a few things that I love when shopping at the store! They use a lot of basic colors, which makes for great versatile pieces. However, some of there clothes are a little more for teens.
There clothes are made with very good quality! Although, there clothes are on the pricey side even with the sales they are constantly running. I normally don't shop here pretty often, So I wouldnt recommend it .
I saw the poor reviews this store had and I have to disagree with some people. Sure the clothes are a little pricey but I love their clothes. Especially the jeans and I think Abercrombie smells amazing. I have always liked Abercrombie and don't see anything wrong with the store. Yes they have sexual images but you do not have to take your kid in the store. I think if they want to make their clothes on the smaller side then they are allowed. I have never understood why they get so much criticism for the size of their clothes. I am sure there are other companies who also make their clothes on the smaller side. If a store did not make my size of clothing I wouldn't care and not even think twice about it.
Super cute clothes with a great selection! A bit pricey but they are definitely worth it. They have cute trendy styles that really keep up with today's trends and styles. I would definitely suggest this store.
Abercrombie and fitch is a nice store where I mostly buy my jeans from they are very trendy and have affordable clothing but doesn’t look cheap. I haven’t shopped here recently but I know I will again soon.
I don't fit into the clothing at the store anymore but when I did I loved everything! Their clothing quality was awesome super thick long sleeve shirts and amazing smell every time you walked through the door!
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos