Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,406 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,057 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I mainly were shirts from Abercrombie and am never disappointed by the quality. However, they are a little expensive across the board but great whenever you can catch a sale. I would recommend shopping there.
Super cute clothes with a great selection! A bit pricey but they are definitely worth it. They have cute trendy styles that really keep up with today's trends and styles. I would definitely suggest this store.
I saw the poor reviews this store had and I have to disagree with some people. Sure the clothes are a little pricey but I love their clothes. Especially the jeans and I think Abercrombie smells amazing. I have always liked Abercrombie and don't see anything wrong with the store. Yes they have sexual images but you do not have to take your kid in the store. I think if they want to make their clothes on the smaller side then they are allowed. I have never understood why they get so much criticism for the size of their clothes. I am sure there are other companies who also make their clothes on the smaller side. If a store did not make my size of clothing I wouldn't care and not even think twice about it.
Abercrombie and fitch had good quality products. Everything is very stylish and cute. The Plain shirts are super soft and I wear them often. Some things can get a little bit pricey. But other then that amazing
They make some very cute clothing but most of the time their quality does not match up with the price of their clothes. Given they aren't very expensive but still. I like their jeans and normally that's all I buy.
I love the sweaters here! Always made with high quality material and are always super comfy! They do shrink in the wash a bit, so keep that in mind. I love their pants too! They fit my body well and usually don’t have a waist gap.
Their branded T-shirt’s were so soft on my skin! The colors were so well balanced! The lettering was sewed and I loved it! No need for improvements, just wished it was so much easier to get clothes from them!
I love love love their jeans. They're for skinny, straight, up and down body types like me. I love them and they last forever, but they are so expensive. I hate that they are $80 a pair. Wayyy too much for me
Love love love the store their clothes are always great quality and fairly good prices some stuff little more expensive always have what's in style love their jeans highly recommend the store they are awesome
This is the go to store for my boys. They love all the styles & last forever. The clothes last through wash after wash. I'd rather pay a little more & not worry about shrinking & tearing up after a few wears.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos