BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Tempest T.
Sioux City, IA
I wear Abercrombie & Fitch and Holister jeans all the time! They are my favorite places to buy my jeans and I haven't wore a different brand of jeans in probably 6 years! They are great quality and supper cute!
Nandini B.
Marietta, GA
Love the clothes very classic and modern. Can get expensive at times. Good quality clothes. Nice employees and love their jeans. Always spend a lot of money if there. One of my go to stores and always go in.
Leah P.
Oneonta, AL
I am not a huge fan of there clothes. I got a shirt not to long ago. Wore it once and it got a hole in it. They are supper cute just don't hold up. I do like there pants. Maybe next time I will have better luck
Bianca G.
Oklahoma City, OK
I always go here for swimsuit, sandals, and accessories because they are nice and very affordable. The shirts are too childish for me but for kids it's cool. Other than that I definitely recommend shopping here.
nena M.
Murrieta, CA
Me gusta mucho esta marca pues de lejos puedes notar la calidad , mucha variedad y eso es bueno , me gusta comprar esta marca por la calidad del producto aunque si me parece caro pero pues la calidad lo amerita
Giselle D.
Philadelphia , PA
I don't often buy clothes here but I always know I'm going to want something from them. Everything is comfortable and appealing. Especially the shopping bags! Lol. I love their clothing line and would always come back.
dawn m.
One of my favorite stores hands down they have such well made clothes!! I like the look that the clothes give I'm into the laid back don't care look but also preppy at the same time!! Just good clothing company all around!
Alicia N.
Cranberry Township
Love the clothes. The sizing is true to size. It is a little expensive. I do not shop here a lot because i do not live near one and i like to try on clothes. The lighting in the stores could be a little better.
J B.
Best smelling place ever haha. I love their clothes and other things. Pricey but some things are worth It. Hate how the sizing only fits certain people tho. They need to change the sizing. We aren't all skinny.
Allison F.
Las Vegas, NV
I get lots of my jeans and plaid shirts from A&F. Their plaid shirts wash so well. I don't dry them. The jeans are true to size. Beautiful washes. Good promos. A&F also has awesome body mists. Love Trafford Prep.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?