BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I actually work for the Abercrombie & Fitch brand but I'm not just giving this five stars because of that. Their clothes are very well made and will last you a long time. If you go on Black Friday or have coupons you can get their clothes for good deals, otherwise they are slightly pricey. I will always recommend their flannels because they are incredibly comfortable and last a really long time. It does have a strong cologne smell when you walk in, but you can get past that. And everyone complains that it's dark in there, but they have put more lights in, and it's not the employees fault, that's just what the brand calls for. I would definitely recommend this brand to others as well as their other sister brands, Abercrombie Kids and Hollister.
Ruby B.
Santa Maria, CA
Been here a couple times over the weekend the clothing is great quality. But there customer service is horrible no one comes to help u with anything they say they will get to u and nada. Not getting a cent outa me.
Jesus B.
Van Nuys, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I've been shopping here since high school. I love this place, all the clothing I've ever bought from here has lasted a life time super strong and super fashionable. A little pricy but definitely worth every penny.
samantha l.
Vacaville, CA
Abercrombie & Fitch is a good company, very similar to Hollister. It is a bit overpriced for the products they sell, no one usually helps me in the store and my shopping experiences arent normally good there. I wouldn't reccomend
Serina W.
Mission Viejo,CA
Abercrombie is great because they have a kids section as well. Both in kids and adults there clothing is great quality and true to size. This is one of my main places I shop because of how great these clothes are.
Kenya M.
Yakima
This would have to be one of my favorite stores. I love how when you walk in the store smells amazing. The clothes are super super adorable and the perfumes are so stunning. I would 10/10 recommend shopping here.
Ashley M.
I love the Jeans! They are perfect length for my son's legs! He's so tall and we always have trouble finding him "cool" pants that fit! So many styles and washes to choose from! Plus the price isn't bad either!
nena M.
Murrieta, CA
Me gusta mucho esta marca pues de lejos puedes notar la calidad , mucha variedad y eso es bueno , me gusta comprar esta marca por la calidad del producto aunque si me parece caro pero pues la calidad lo amerita
Melissa R.
Minneapolis, MN
Great store. I love there pants. The store always is very calm and I love that they have dim lights. Also, they always have the clothes well folded and put together. Employees are always very nice and help a lot.
dawn m.
One of my favorite stores hands down they have such well made clothes!! I like the look that the clothes give I'm into the laid back don't care look but also preppy at the same time!! Just good clothing company all around!
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?