Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Abercrombie & Fitch is the place for me to buy casual clothes. The clothes are good quality as always. The clothes are well made and it’s fun to shop inside the store. I recommend to shop here because of the many choices!
They have some super soft t-shirts. I got one in a black and white leopard print. I have worn it so many times because it looks good and it feels so comfy. It is a little longer but not quite a tunic. I like that length.
Abercrombie is a great store you can find literally anything you want I love their jeans shirts blouses everything. I recommend the store for anyone because it's made for everyone! Affordable price great customer service
Abercrombie has the best jeans! The store is awesome and so clean and easy to find everything! I didn’t know Abercrombie has such cute sweaters! I love that they always have sales and I can’t wait to see their fall stuff!
I ordered a beautiful off shoulder body from A&F and it came in the mail two days later. I chose to pay afterwards, very great service. The body itself is great quality, doesn't shrink after washing and is very on trend.
I've bought clothes for my 10 year old brother from here and the quality is immaculate. And so so adorable. I've bought a shirt from here too and the logo with the moose is cute and the shirt is pretty darn cute as well
Not exactly an environment friendly or vegan brand but I looove their jeans. They're the only brand I own that don't sag after a few hours like Levis. Their flannels are the best!
The stores always smell amazing and it's a great atmosphere, the clothes are really cute! It's pretty affordable especially because I have a hard time finding pants that fit my body type well and these fit me perfectly!
Abercrombie and Fitch has the best material used on clothes. I don't shop there as much anymore. I do shop there for my son that is for kids. They experience is always pleasant in there. Yes I do recommend to shop there
It’s not the best mom I personally don’t really like Amber Comby I think they’re kind a like Hollister and air Postel but that’s just me people are different and I think it is affordable I just it’s not my kind of store
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos