Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I’ve bought a few casual tops to wear with leggings and more fancy shirts from here which are very nice when going out for dinner or to a special occasion. I like just going in and looking around to see if anything catches my eye which it usually does !
I love this store. Everything is so cute and great quality. The prices are a little high but worth it for the adorable cloths. I have multiple pairs of jeans from here and love them so much. I will definitely shop here again.
My brother loves Abercrombie & Fitch clothing. They offer very good quality clothing. The workers are always there to help style or anything you need. They aren't super cheap but like I said, they have good quality clothing!
I buy a lot of my shirts and pants from here. Mostly pants! They have the best pants I think from any other store. Not too pricey either! I only get my jeans from this store so that should tell you how much I like this store!
It's more for the skinny girls but I usually buy my boyfriends jeans from here because I really do like there men's jeans I always have to go a size up but usually they always have some good deals on there jeans everything else is pretty pricey
It's ok. The clothes are really tight and only on quality. I don't believe in any of the comments the owner said about body shape and who can fit into the clothes. I just kinda think that the clothes are a bit middle schooler
I love this brand very much especially for my daughter. They are a bit pricey so I don’t shop them very often mostly when there a sale going on. The quality of clothing is great however there sizes tend to run kind of small.
oh my gosh I used to wear this all the time as a kid lol! This is defiantly NOT my style anymore but I do love their jeans still because they are pretty affordable and such good quality, but the shirts and things like that aren't my favorite but there might be something I see every once in awhile but VERY RARELY.
Abercrombie is all about the sweater!! They have the cutest sweaters I’ve ever seen and they are so incredibly comfortable!! This is my go to store in the fall when I want to find those cute cableknit sweaters for the family.
Abercrombie & Fitch is a store I've shopped at ever since I was small and they have very high quality items. It's also very affordable for upper mid class. I love the high quality shirts and jackets I very much recommend it.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos