BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Palm T.
Great quality, great style, the price is a little borderline to a little expensive, but too bad of a price. But its worth it because you can feel the quality of their clothing and it don't feel cheap. I like them!
Julia V.
Valencia, CA
I love shopping at Abercrombie for their shorts! I have had a pair of denim shorts from there for a year now, and over that course of a year, I was unable to find shorts that fit me well. I recently made a purchase of two pairs of denim shorts, and I have to say that they are true to size. I have a small waist and a big bottom, so it's really tricky for me to find shorts. But I love the ones from A&F!
Rab K.
I’ve had some cool t shirts from these brand. The fitting is perfect compared to the other brands I’ve tried. I shop often from the store. My shopping experience has always been smooth. I’d shop again definitely.
Kate K.
Clarkston, MI
Abercrombie and Fitch has had a great rebrand with much more variety and everyday clothing options for men and women of every age. I stopped shopping here when I was younger due to the overwhelming moose logos and too small fit, but recently I have found myself shopping here a lot! They have many more simple options, sans moose logo, and the fitting is much more accurate!! Also VERY reasonably priced these days.
Haley O.
Jacksonville
I like all the stores hollister, aeropostal, and this one. Only problem they all badically sell the same thing but each for their own price. I find that Abercrombie is a little bit cheaper but Hollister has the better quality jeans and for $50 a pair of jeans I rather get the better quality. The smell is overpowering at times and when i get my clothes they smell like they have been drowned in perfume.
Micayla T.
I love shopping at Abercrombie & Fitch! I shop here not often only because I don’t live near one. but my favorite purchase here was a tank top shirt. They always have jeans on sale here. I recommend this store.
Hannah J.
Harlan, KY
Their jeans are sooo comfy. The material is high quality. Their shirts are also very great. Prices is well worth it. They are always up to date with their clothing. I highly recommend their clothing to anyone.
Marissa O.
sanford
Abercrombie & Fitch is a nice store but to me they are pretty pricey for what they are selling. I do really like their clothes but I feel you could find very similar items at somewhere like hollister for less money. The quality is good, the store when you walk in always has a very strong smell of their perfume which in moderation is nice but pretty overwhelming when you walk in for the first time.
annmarie l.
Syracuse, NY
Great store a little pricey, but still a good store that offers adorable clothes my son likes the hoody’s and tee from this store . There clothes are also good quality!!! I definitely recommend shopping there
Vanessa A.
My closet is full of their clothes! I love this brand because you always find something that goes with your taste. My favorite items to buy there are jeans and dresses. They are quality and price recommended!
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?