BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Cindy S.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This was my go to place as a teenage and my early twenties. I loved there jeans. They still have cute items when I go there. I tried on many items like shirts and dresses but my bust was just too big so I didn't buy any of them.
Koral V.
Abercrombie & Fitch is a great clothing brand. I've received a shirt from a friend who visited the states a few years ago and the shirt is still in fashion and super comfy. I would love to explore more clothing by this brand.
hannah w.
I’ve bought a few casual tops to wear with leggings and more fancy shirts from here which are very nice when going out for dinner or to a special occasion. I like just going in and looking around to see if anything catches my eye which it usually does !
Kaylee T.
My brother loves Abercrombie & Fitch clothing. They offer very good quality clothing. The workers are always there to help style or anything you need. They aren't super cheap but like I said, they have good quality clothing!
Tatiana S.
Even thought i think they're overpriced, the quality of the clothes is veryyyy good and that's hard to find nowadays. I personally love their jeans, they fit perfect, they're comfortable, look great and last for a long time.
Giselle M.
Fort Worth, TX
I shopped here in middle school and always got the classic logo tees and ridiculously short jean skirts, so I understand the people who remember these clothes and never want to shop here again. But Abercrombie has changed and is back and better than ever!! They have THE BEST bralettes that are super comfy and only like $10-$15! and their leggings are really nice quality now and they have super cute skorts and tops and swimwear! Only problem is the stuff is kind of expensive in some categories- $40-$50, but they have really good sales all the time and the basics are really cheap, like forever21 prices. So forget what you knew about abercrombie and give it a second try!! I've recently converted a lot of people
Emily G.
oh my gosh I used to wear this all the time as a kid lol! This is defiantly NOT my style anymore but I do love their jeans still because they are pretty affordable and such good quality, but the shirts and things like that aren't my favorite but there might be something I see every once in awhile but VERY RARELY.
Elizabeth H.
Menlo park, CA
It's ok. The clothes are really tight and only on quality. I don't believe in any of the comments the owner said about body shape and who can fit into the clothes. I just kinda think that the clothes are a bit middle schooler
Catherine R.
I bought t-shirts as a birthday present I gave to my girlfriends and can't deny the quality of every item for the price. They love the design and they're glad that's the gift I picked for them. Time and money are so worth it!
Juan A.
Mesquite, TX
Abercrombie & Fitch is a store I've shopped at ever since I was small and they have very high quality items. It's also very affordable for upper mid class. I love the high quality shirts and jackets I very much recommend it.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?