Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,438 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I absolutely love their clothing. My favorite thing to buy their is little accesories and their jeans. They gave a great jean selection and wonderful summer picks too!!
I’ve always loved this brand of clothing. They run alittle small but they have good styles. I feel this brand is more for teens which I’m not anymore. I still like wearing the clothes from there and I also like the perfumes and colognes.
I recently bought a red one piece bathing suit from their spring 2017 collection. The suit ran true to size, and seems to be very durable. The suit has held up well to normal wear and tear and has held up well through the wash.
Absolutely love this place! I wish they hadn't closed this store in the mall where I live! It was a great place and I used my cousins clothes that came from there as well! Great place and I love shopping online with the store!
Absolutely love the clothes and jeans here! Jeans are amazing, truly. Buy them when they are on sale and you will appreciate the quality. Truly love how they try to stand on top of trends and deliver the cutest clothing options.
This is one of my favorite brands! They make incredible clothing. Very comfortable, and they fit so nicely. They are durable and will last you years. The prices are a bit on the high side, but I can always find a good deal!
Love ambercombie and fitch! It's a good store and brand! I love the tops and high waisted jeans there! Some can be too pricey but once it's on sale it's good lol I always shop here especially online they got good deals on there
Abercrombie and Fitch is a great store. I love their selection of children’s clothing. Also love the adults clothing it’s very comfortable and popular. Whenever I’m wearing it I feel cool because I have the clothing that I love.
The company has gone through rebranding over the years, and quality is not what it used to be. I noticed they do have more sales these days and was able to snag a few shirts and jackets at good prices when they have promotions.
This store smells amazing hahaha. I'm not sure why but they must spray their perfumes in this store. The fashion is young and trendy. The only down fall is the sizes are small. I still enjoy shopping here I just have to remember to size up.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos