Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,433 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
A&f can be a little pricey . Their quality is what i like but they can have more colors and varieties . Sometimes the sale items can also be very expensive for the brand. Their sleepwear is what i love but again very expensive.
This is where I buy my sons clothes! He loves it! The clothes is always soft great quality and stylish! The people are friendly. The sweatpants is what my child loves the most! I will definitely continue to shop in this place!
I love this store. It is very organized and smell goods all the time. Some things can come up as pricey, but they are of really good quality. I love their jeans, jackets, tops and dresses. Everything is super cute all the time.
I absolutely love their fragrances and their jeans. It can be a little pricey if you don't go during sales, but during their sale times their products are worth every penny. They have a nice aesthetic and I enjoy their clothing.
I absolutely love their clothing. My favorite thing to buy their is little accesories and their jeans. They gave a great jean selection and wonderful summer picks too!!
I recently bought a red one piece bathing suit from their spring 2017 collection. The suit ran true to size, and seems to be very durable. The suit has held up well to normal wear and tear and has held up well through the wash.
I like Ambercrombie & Fitch for the fact that they have the small sizes that I need I also just like the atmosphere in there they are a little bit pricey but the quality of clothing and just a style of clothing I do really like
Trendy and always in style. Clothes are very comfortable and soft. I don't shop here a lot but when I have in the best everyone was friendly and helpful. A little on the pricey side but the clothing last so I would recommend it.
I love the quality of their stuff. It is a bit on the privy side but they are worth it and last a very long time! The jeans are the most comfortable ever ! They are so stretchy and very fitted.
Absolutely love this place! I wish they hadn't closed this store in the mall where I live! It was a great place and I used my cousins clothes that came from there as well! Great place and I love shopping online with the store!
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos