Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,414 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Bought stuff online and in store! Super cute preppy outfits! I’ve purchased coats and dresses from here that have lasted me years. They have a range between affordable and expensive so you have options. Would definitely recommend!
This past year Abercrombie has been slacking with their clothes but I always go back to find jeans. They have cute clothes sometimes but its usually hit or miss when I go in. I recommend shopping if they are having a good season.
I have shopped in Abercrombie since I was a kid and they have done a great job with keeping up with the latest styles. I only go into Abercrombie a few times a year now when I'm at a mall that has one since my city no longer does. I usually go towards the backroom to look for sale items since they are a little pricey.
I bought a jeans at A store and the jeans is great even though I have to admit that the lightning is pretty rare in one of the shops. In addition I also bought several shirts for my boyfriend and they are in a really good quality.
I happen to love A&F and yes they were racist in the past so if you think that they are now how about you walk in the store and see for yourself? I'm Indian and I've been working there for about 2 years. Don't even get me started on their clothing sizes, a medium is HUMONGOUS so all you people complaining how their XL is so tiny, why don't you lose a couple of pounds instead of complaining. I'm sick of people bashing the brand and how it doesn't "appeal" to their demographic. If you're over 30 do you honestly think you're going to fit in that? NO. And as for the prices it's reasonably affordable, always buy the jeans when they just come out b/c they mark it 50% off and they also have amazing deals in the clearance section. I once found a pair of dark skinny jeans for $7. So to all you haters out there grow up.
While the clothing can be a little over priced I do find that I enjoy everything I buy from there so it's definitely a great purchase for anyone who shops there! 8/10 would recommend looking in the sale section just a tad bit.
Trendy and always in style. Clothes are very comfortable and soft. I don't shop here a lot but when I have in the best everyone was friendly and helpful. A little on the pricey side but the clothing last so I would recommend it.
Yes, I love to buy clothes from here but there’s only certain times i can, only because they are so expensive. They have amazing clothes but prices are over rated! If you are able to spend $50 on a shirt, I recommend this store!
This is one of my favorite brands! They make incredible clothing. Very comfortable, and they fit so nicely. They are durable and will last you years. The prices are a bit on the high side, but I can always find a good deal!
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos