BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Julie C.
Escondido, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Bought stuff online and in store! Super cute preppy outfits! I’ve purchased coats and dresses from here that have lasted me years. They have a range between affordable and expensive so you have options. Would definitely recommend!
Gabby G.
Livingston
This past year Abercrombie has been slacking with their clothes but I always go back to find jeans. They have cute clothes sometimes but its usually hit or miss when I go in. I recommend shopping if they are having a good season.
Kelsea R.
Traverse City, MI
I have shopped in Abercrombie since I was a kid and they have done a great job with keeping up with the latest styles. I only go into Abercrombie a few times a year now when I'm at a mall that has one since my city no longer does. I usually go towards the backroom to look for sale items since they are a little pricey.
Joy💕
I bought a jeans at A store and the jeans is great even though I have to admit that the lightning is pretty rare in one of the shops. In addition I also bought several shirts for my boyfriend and they are in a really good quality.
madison s.
Texarkana, TX
i love Abercrombie & Fitch! they're jeans are so comfortable and look absolutely great! they have an amazing selection of shirts. they range from cute to casual. their shorts are also one of my favorite products from them!
Anisha S.
Howell, NJ
I happen to love A&F and yes they were racist in the past so if you think that they are now how about you walk in the store and see for yourself? I'm Indian and I've been working there for about 2 years. Don't even get me started on their clothing sizes, a medium is HUMONGOUS so all you people complaining how their XL is so tiny, why don't you lose a couple of pounds instead of complaining. I'm sick of people bashing the brand and how it doesn't "appeal" to their demographic. If you're over 30 do you honestly think you're going to fit in that? NO. And as for the prices it's reasonably affordable, always buy the jeans when they just come out b/c they mark it 50% off and they also have amazing deals in the clearance section. I once found a pair of dark skinny jeans for $7. So to all you haters out there grow up.
Sydney M.
Colleyville, TX
While the clothing can be a little over priced I do find that I enjoy everything I buy from there so it's definitely a great purchase for anyone who shops there! 8/10 would recommend looking in the sale section just a tad bit.
Andrea S.
Findlay, OH
Trendy and always in style. Clothes are very comfortable and soft. I don't shop here a lot but when I have in the best everyone was friendly and helpful. A little on the pricey side but the clothing last so I would recommend it.
Madison T.
Ozark
Yes, I love to buy clothes from here but there’s only certain times i can, only because they are so expensive. They have amazing clothes but prices are over rated! If you are able to spend $50 on a shirt, I recommend this store!
member-7305f1de2
Claremont, NH
This is one of my favorite brands! They make incredible clothing. Very comfortable, and they fit so nicely. They are durable and will last you years. The prices are a bit on the high side, but I can always find a good deal!
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?