Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,398 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Abercrombie clothes are great quality they always have and set great fashion trends the fabrics and stitching hold up very well. My most recent purchase was a coat and it is my absolute favorite most their styles arevery versatile!
I remember in middle school wearing Abercrombie and Fitch made you cool. But now, I realized I didn't shop their for their "trendy" clothes I would just buy things there because of the name. The fabric is cheap and thin causing it to fall apart easily. Which is unfortunate because the clothes there are so expensive. Also, the clothes are scented heavily of whatever perfume Abercrombie is promoting. It's difficult to shop in the store because the music is blasting so loudly. And if you are into ethics, they do hire people based on their looks. They have their better looking employees, which they like to call models, folding and organizing in the front. While they have their other, perhaps less attractive workers, working at the cash register. I'm not a fan of the clothes or the company.
I know I can always find something when I go into Abercrombie! They never let me down, they gave the cutest tops and dresses and the comfiest yet fashionable jeans! It always smells amazing, and they always have fantastic service!
Abercrombie is coming back. They have cute stuff now that they've dropped the moose image and naked people. Plus, now that I'm 23, the clothes are relatively inexpensive compared to other brands I shop. Beware of cheap material though and uber short hemlines.
I have been purchasing from Abercrombie and Fitch for years. When I was a teenager it was one of the "it" places to get clothes. Their clothes are very comfortable but I do think they run on the smaller size so try on before you buy!
This past year Abercrombie has been slacking with their clothes but I always go back to find jeans. They have cute clothes sometimes but its usually hit or miss when I go in. I recommend shopping if they are having a good season.
I like some of Abercrombie and fitchs hoodies. I feel.like they are kinda overpriced because they became the thing to wear. I don't buy something just cuz other people are
The clothes that I get from this store last a long time and this is my husband's preferred store. It is affordable, especially if you look at their sales section, and they have variety. I love their winter coats and they hoodies.
Their clothes are cute and comfortable and withstand the test of time I have a lot of Amber Crombie and Finch just because they have held up and are comfortable I like the sizing I never have to question what I wear in their size
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos