BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Audrey J.
Lancaster, KY
Abercrombie clothes are great quality they always have and set great fashion trends the fabrics and stitching hold up very well. My most recent purchase was a coat and it is my absolute favorite most their styles arevery versatile!
Danica Y.
I remember in middle school wearing Abercrombie and Fitch made you cool. But now, I realized I didn't shop their for their "trendy" clothes I would just buy things there because of the name. The fabric is cheap and thin causing it to fall apart easily. Which is unfortunate because the clothes there are so expensive. Also, the clothes are scented heavily of whatever perfume Abercrombie is promoting. It's difficult to shop in the store because the music is blasting so loudly. And if you are into ethics, they do hire people based on their looks. They have their better looking employees, which they like to call models, folding and organizing in the front. While they have their other, perhaps less attractive workers, working at the cash register. I'm not a fan of the clothes or the company.
madison s.
Texarkana, TX
i love Abercrombie & Fitch! they're jeans are so comfortable and look absolutely great! they have an amazing selection of shirts. they range from cute to casual. their shorts are also one of my favorite products from them!
Madison B.
I know I can always find something when I go into Abercrombie! They never let me down, they gave the cutest tops and dresses and the comfiest yet fashionable jeans! It always smells amazing, and they always have fantastic service!
Teresa C.
Abercrombie is coming back. They have cute stuff now that they've dropped the moose image and naked people. Plus, now that I'm 23, the clothes are relatively inexpensive compared to other brands I shop. Beware of cheap material though and uber short hemlines.
Natalie G.
Winnemucca, NV
I have been purchasing from Abercrombie and Fitch for years. When I was a teenager it was one of the "it" places to get clothes. Their clothes are very comfortable but I do think they run on the smaller size so try on before you buy!
Gabby G.
Livingston
This past year Abercrombie has been slacking with their clothes but I always go back to find jeans. They have cute clothes sometimes but its usually hit or miss when I go in. I recommend shopping if they are having a good season.
Nicole Z.
Erie, PA
I like some of Abercrombie and fitchs hoodies. I feel.like they are kinda overpriced because they became the thing to wear. I don't buy something just cuz other people are
Maria S.
The clothes that I get from this store last a long time and this is my husband's preferred store. It is affordable, especially if you look at their sales section, and they have variety. I love their winter coats and they hoodies.
Kristy H.
Oroville, CA
Their clothes are cute and comfortable and withstand the test of time I have a lot of Amber Crombie and Finch just because they have held up and are comfortable I like the sizing I never have to question what I wear in their size
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?