BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Aliciah C.
Frewsburg
I love this store! It’s a little expensive for a college student but there always seems to be something that’s on sale there which helps a lot, I love their jeans and they have great quality clothes that seem to last for a long time.
Aubrey B.
Fairmont City, IL
I don’t care for the fact that their sizes here run small, but there are still a few things that a bigger girl/guy could wear from here. Cute clothes, and accessories, but I have noticed that they are beginning to go down in quality.
Hannah P.
Brookline, MA
Love Abercrombie & Fitch's classic style and fit. I have found that their clothing tends not to last as long as I would hope for the price I'm paying but I am definitely willing to buy certain items from them (like jeans and basics!)
Brittany S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I like abercrombie and fitch but they are overpriced, don't accommodate to people of a certain size, the music in the stores is very loud and obnoxious, the smell is over powering and some of the help is very rude, it is hard to find good help and they are racist. In the times I've shopped at Abercombie and Fitch only twice have I ever been helped by someone who isn't white and those times were when I had the best help. In all there stores there is poor lighting and extremely loud music. Gilly Hicks is the better of all their brands. the people who work there a very nice most of the time. I have bought a few things from there in 8th grade and they have lasted and just recently i bought a pair of sweat pants from Gilly Hicks and I am very happy with the purchase. They are comfortable and soft.
Alex K.
Bloomingburg, OH
Nice clothes fit well color is amazing love their sweatshirts very affordable nothing too expensive I do shop here a lot it is very good quality. I would recommend thisto anybody who loves shopping I will definitely shop here getting
Danica Y.
I remember in middle school wearing Abercrombie and Fitch made you cool. But now, I realized I didn't shop their for their "trendy" clothes I would just buy things there because of the name. The fabric is cheap and thin causing it to fall apart easily. Which is unfortunate because the clothes there are so expensive. Also, the clothes are scented heavily of whatever perfume Abercrombie is promoting. It's difficult to shop in the store because the music is blasting so loudly. And if you are into ethics, they do hire people based on their looks. They have their better looking employees, which they like to call models, folding and organizing in the front. While they have their other, perhaps less attractive workers, working at the cash register. I'm not a fan of the clothes or the company.
adriana p.
Berkley, MA
I am a fat girl and I love Abercrombie & Fitch and I don't care if they like me. Their sizes do seem to have gotten smaller over the last decade but I make it work because I just love their clothing. Extremely well made and cute.
Anisha S.
Howell, NJ
I happen to love A&F and yes they were racist in the past so if you think that they are now how about you walk in the store and see for yourself? I'm Indian and I've been working there for about 2 years. Don't even get me started on their clothing sizes, a medium is HUMONGOUS so all you people complaining how their XL is so tiny, why don't you lose a couple of pounds instead of complaining. I'm sick of people bashing the brand and how it doesn't "appeal" to their demographic. If you're over 30 do you honestly think you're going to fit in that? NO. And as for the prices it's reasonably affordable, always buy the jeans when they just come out b/c they mark it 50% off and they also have amazing deals in the clearance section. I once found a pair of dark skinny jeans for $7. So to all you haters out there grow up.
Madison B.
I know I can always find something when I go into Abercrombie! They never let me down, they gave the cutest tops and dresses and the comfiest yet fashionable jeans! It always smells amazing, and they always have fantastic service!
Nicole Z.
Erie, PA
I like some of Abercrombie and fitchs hoodies. I feel.like they are kinda overpriced because they became the thing to wear. I don't buy something just cuz other people are
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?