BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Elisama M.
I love walking into this store!
I absolutely love this store yeah it's expensive BUT the quality of the clothes is awesome
It's worth it and there's some stuff you can find cheap because they almost always give pretty good discounts.
Miijan D.
The quality of the clothing has gone down over the years but they are finally starting to expand into different trends and new colors which I great. I'm glad that they are revamping the stores and making them more customer friendly.
Hannah P.
Brookline, MA
Love Abercrombie & Fitch's classic style and fit. I have found that their clothing tends not to last as long as I would hope for the price I'm paying but I am definitely willing to buy certain items from them (like jeans and basics!)
Alex K.
Bloomingburg, OH
Nice clothes fit well color is amazing love their sweatshirts very affordable nothing too expensive I do shop here a lot it is very good quality. I would recommend thisto anybody who loves shopping I will definitely shop here getting
Rachel M.
Christiansbrg, VA
Material is usually crap and super expensive but when you find that perfect something on clearance or have a coupon i swear it makes you feel like a celeb swiping your card to get Abercrombie. :) one of my fave stores, just highly priced items.
Laya G.
Shrewsbury
I love Abercrombie especially their jeans. My experience at Abercrombie has always been good. My favorite purchase has to be their jeans because it lasts me years. I will definitely shop here because their clothing is high quality.
Sarah H.
Saint Joseph, MO
I don't think the smell is bad, but the reputation it has and the memories that are brought about from the smell are negative.
It smells like every mall in North America. If you walk anywhere within a 1-mile radius of an Abercrombie store, you will smell this fragrance.
It is worn by the very young (like teens, pre-teens) and is often worn in too high of a dosage.

It is VERY strong, and really I think 1/2 of a spray is plenty. And it should absolutely never be worn to class or work or a movie theater or anywhere that would require you to be in close quarters with people for a long period of time. It can get annoying when it is forced upon your nostrils constantly.

The smell is nice from a distance, though. When someone walks by, you want to turn and walk in their direction to keep smelling it!
Olive H.
Guttenberg , NJ
Their tees and shirts qualities are excellent. I would only make a purchase when they are on sale tho. Regular pricing just isnt worth it. I also want to point out the reason to give 4 out of 5 star is because of the poor customer service they have.
Mia D.
Clayton, DE
Abercrombie is definitely on the more expensive side compared to Hollister which is odd to me because in my honest opinion, I find that Hollister has a way better selection than A&F. Abercrombie's clothes are high quality too though.
Brittany S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I like abercrombie and fitch but they are overpriced, don't accommodate to people of a certain size, the music in the stores is very loud and obnoxious, the smell is over powering and some of the help is very rude, it is hard to find good help and they are racist. In the times I've shopped at Abercombie and Fitch only twice have I ever been helped by someone who isn't white and those times were when I had the best help. In all there stores there is poor lighting and extremely loud music. Gilly Hicks is the better of all their brands. the people who work there a very nice most of the time. I have bought a few things from there in 8th grade and they have lasted and just recently i bought a pair of sweat pants from Gilly Hicks and I am very happy with the purchase. They are comfortable and soft.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?