BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Ashley Y.
Mount Ulla, NC
I shop in the mens clothing because its usually more comfortable and better looking (I'm a Womens size 18/can fit into an XL, and a mens 2x is very comfy and loose fitting on me). There's not a huge selection for plus size women in this store.
Abby G.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
i used to love shopping here when i was in high school. it's a bit expensive but every so often it doesn't hurt to buy something from there. everyone is always nice and friendly.
I have always loved Abercrombie for their denim. It is good quality denim that usually doesn’t cost over $100 and is often on sale. It also fits me better than other brands. (I am very slim and have a hard time finding jeans that fit)
Rossana T.
Doral, FL
Abercrombie siempre me ha parecido que tienen los mejores denim. La calidad es excelente en los denim. Y del resto tienen siempre piezas muy frescas y básicas que son un IN para tu armario.
Jackie S.
This store is amazing! I love it to death but I'm giving it 4 stars because of the prices. The are a little on the high range. So if you're looking for something a little in the less pricier side I don't fully recommend here, but their clothes or "poppin"! They are so cute.
Payton W.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Abercrombie and Fitch is a great store but is rather expensive and sometimes employees are the nicest there is room for improvement and I don't really shop here that much. I would only recommend it to friends who like their kind of style.
Deanna W.
Quakertown, PA
I have NEVER liked any of the clothes, but id only go near the store just to smell the scent they always had spraying in their store. Recently the owner of the whole company doesn't want unattractive people shopping his clothes. This is what he had to say: 'In every school there are the cool and popular kids, and then there are the not-so-cool kids,' he explained candidly.
'We go after the cool kids. We go after the attractive all-American kid with a great attitude and a lot of friends. A lot of people don’t belong [in our clothes], and they can’t belong. Are we exclusionary? Absolutely.' Here's more info about it: http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/05/07/abercrombie-fitch-wont-stock-size-xl-women_n_3229909.html?utm_hp_ref=fb&src=sp&comm_ref=false

Kaley W.
San Antonio, TX
I love the store, it has amazing clothes and the environment is really nice. I like how it is dark in the store, they are always having sales which is nice because without the sales , their clothes are very expensive, I love that store
Kenzie J.
Hillsboro , WI
For girls of a bigger size, I DO NOT recommend this brand. The biggest size I've seen is Large and it still is the size of someone slim. Also, the prices are not great even at the outlets. I do give it two stars because so,e of their clothing is cute.
Elisama M.
I love walking into this store!
I absolutely love this store yeah it's expensive BUT the quality of the clothes is awesome
It's worth it and there's some stuff you can find cheap because they almost always give pretty good discounts.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?