Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,446 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Abercrombie and fitch is such a nice place to get jeans from. I love buying jeans only from there because of the quality, I shop here frequently especially when they have their sales going on. I would totally recommend this to everyone.
this used to be one of my favorite stores but then then they got really expensive and I stop shopping there quality of the clothing was great and I had some great purchases but it was too much money for me and I couldn’t afford it anymore
I have a lot of clothing from Abercrombie and Fitch and they're all very cute. Though, I must say their sizes run very small. Most places I'd be a 3/4 where at Abercrombie I'd be around an 8. That's the only problem I have. Other than that, shop away!
I have loved Abercrombie and fitch for a long time, I love the quality of there clothes and the style the put out. It is pretty expensive but you get what you pay for. I shop here all the time and would definitely recommend shopping here.
I think Abercrombie is a more expensive version of Hollister. I don't really like how they drench the store in perfume and they lights are down so low that you cant see what your actually buying. If you look around Abercrombie and then go walk around Hollister, they basically have the same things, just at a cheaper price point.
LOVE THEM. Nearly all my pants and shirts are from them. Have been shopping there since I was younger, the jeans always fit me really well and their style is really awesome and up to fashion nowadays so I enjoy buying their clothing.
This store is pretty average. I shopped here for a few years and wore only these clothes for a while. Sure they were cute but they were expensive and the jeans NEVER ever fit right. So yes I'd go here if there was a sale but it's average.
People continue to forget about Aberchrombie. Their look is classic and versatile, and becoming less heavily branded by the day. The clothes are AMAZING quality. I've never had a piece pill or rip. I shop here before I shop anywhere else.
Great store. Decent value. Fair priced clothes. Typically over doused perfume smell in the air, clothes fit on the "skinnier" end. I stock up every year on my tank tops/spaghetti straps here because they hold up quality and soft shirts!
It's a bit pricey they're clothes looks kind of plane but it's nice for fall weather. Their sizes do run small so if you have a large waste I don't think your pants will fit very well
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos