Abercrombie & Fitch
3.81 / 5 based on 10,587 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
So I love everything here from the clothes to the perfumes and guy colognes. The colognes and perfumes smell so amazing and the clothes is great quality but again this brand is expensive. I would recommend shopping here for great clothes
I personally really enjoy products from AF although it's getting harder to find things that work for my age bracket, but my young son will be all over it. The cotton is quality and so soft that I love cuddling up in their comfy shirts and loungewear. A little pricey but worth it. The store layouts are fun too!
Abercrombie and Fitch is a brand I have been shopping at for years. My main complaint is the quality is not great for how expensive the clothes are. Also, the sizing runs unusually small. I still shop here, just not as much as I used to.
this used to be one of my favorite stores but then then they got really expensive and I stop shopping there quality of the clothing was great and I had some great purchases but it was too much money for me and I couldn’t afford it anymore
LOVE !!!!! I shop here for my boyfriends gifts all the time he absolutely loves it he loves the clothes from here he says they’re great quality and they fit just right. I love it because the quality of there clothes is really really good.
They are not that cheap but they always make great deals up to 60% on clearance. I always enjoy shopping here because I know my clothes are going to be great quality. Yes, I definitely buy here again and recommend it to everyone I know!!
I used to be in love with one of their fragrances. Also the jeans. I know they are only limited to certain sizes but other the. That this place always smells nice. The prices could be more affordable but it's mainly the brand you pay for.
I have loved Abercrombie and fitch for a long time, I love the quality of there clothes and the style the put out. It is pretty expensive but you get what you pay for. I shop here all the time and would definitely recommend shopping here.
Great store. Decent value. Fair priced clothes. Typically over doused perfume smell in the air, clothes fit on the "skinnier" end. I stock up every year on my tank tops/spaghetti straps here because they hold up quality and soft shirts!
The clothes at Abercrombie and Fitch are adorable and super think and long lasting! They can be a bit up there in price BUT for that type of money you get great clothes that will last for years! I will definitely be shopping there again!
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos