BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Jasmine M.
Sanford , NC
Fashionista Expert Level 1
So I love everything here from the clothes to the perfumes and guy colognes. The colognes and perfumes smell so amazing and the clothes is great quality but again this brand is expensive. I would recommend shopping here for great clothes
AMY C.
I personally really enjoy products from AF although it's getting harder to find things that work for my age bracket, but my young son will be all over it.  The cotton is quality and so soft that I love cuddling up in their comfy shirts and loungewear.  A little pricey but worth it.  The store layouts are fun too!
Hannah R.
Abercrombie and Fitch is a brand I have been shopping at for years. My main complaint is the quality is not great for how expensive the clothes are. Also, the sizing runs unusually small. I still shop here, just not as much as I used to.
isabella B.
New hampshire
this used to be one of my favorite stores but then then they got really expensive and I stop shopping there quality of the clothing was great and I had some great purchases but it was too much money for me and I couldn’t afford it anymore
Evelin v.
Pacoima, CA
LOVE !!!!! I shop here for my boyfriends gifts all the time he absolutely loves it he loves the clothes from here he says they’re great quality and they fit just right. I love it because the quality of there clothes is really really good.
Suly D.
New York , NY
They are not that cheap but they always make great deals up to 60% on clearance. I always enjoy shopping here because I know my clothes are going to be great quality. Yes, I definitely buy here again and recommend it to everyone I know!!
Evelyn S.
I used to be in love with one of their fragrances. Also the jeans. I know they are only limited to certain sizes but other the. That this place always smells nice. The prices could be more affordable but it's mainly the brand you pay for.
Kaitlin R.
Newport, VT
I have loved Abercrombie and fitch for a long time, I love the quality of there clothes and the style the put out. It is pretty expensive but you get what you pay for. I shop here all the time and would definitely recommend shopping here.
Heather G.
Great store. Decent value. Fair priced clothes. Typically over doused perfume smell in the air, clothes fit on the "skinnier" end. I stock up every year on my tank tops/spaghetti straps here because they hold up quality and soft shirts!
Harriet C.
Willow Grove
The clothes at Abercrombie and Fitch are adorable and super think and long lasting! They can be a bit up there in price BUT for that type of money you get great clothes that will last for years! I will definitely be shopping there again!
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?