BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

Karina C.
chicago
Marissa G.
Hartville, OH
While I've had issues with the quality of the clothing in the past, the way in which the associates have dealt with the issues have made me more than willing to continue shopping here. Some of my FAVORITE pieces in my wardrobe are from A&F
Emmalynn W.
Waterloo, NE
I really really love the way their jackets fit! They have a nice curve inward so they hug your body and have a slimming effect! They also have tons of colors so you can never get bored! I always wait for sales though because they are pricey!
Julia J.
Pullman
Favorite store! A&F is such amazing quality and always very stylish and trendy. All the workers are very friendly and helpful. I purchase all my denim from here and will continue to do so. I recommend making a purchase! You won’t regret it.
Haley H.
Harnett
Abercrombie is the pricier mother company of Hollister, however they provide a more modern, professional selection of clothing. I love my jeans from this company although they are pricey. If you can splurge then this is the website for you!
Kylie H.
I like Abercrombie. Cute clothes but quite pricey for stuff I could find elsewhere for a lot cheaper. I do like the sizes here, however. I have several shirts that have lasted many years, so the quality is very good. I would shop here again.
Veniza J.
I love their products. The fit and the cloth which is very nice to use and very comfortable to wear. It is quite expensive for its products and designs though. There are other products with the same quality of products with a cheaper price.
cayla g.
This is one of those stores that whenever I see it, I have to go in! I love their style and clothes that they sell here. Their prices are a little high for my liking, but it's worth it because I always get compliments when I wear an A&F top!
Morgan R.
Vadnais Hts, MN
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This is such a great brand for me I love it so much I love there dresses as well and the clothing is terrific they're all cute bags every once in a while that I really love to beg my mom to get me because they're so cute and I just love it
Emily B.
Bethlehem, PA
I'm 19 years old and Abercrombie and Fitch is still my favorite store. Everything fits me so well and the quality is definitely there too. Almost 75% of my wardrobe is from there! Always great finds and they keep up with trends really well.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?