Abercrombie & Fitch
3.81 / 5 based on 10,587 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
This product is amazing and I would continue buying it however it is also very affordable and it is very easy to find at any local store of your. This is a product that many people don’t think about as a brand to use but people should give things a try because it can really change your way of thinking ☺️
While I've had issues with the quality of the clothing in the past, the way in which the associates have dealt with the issues have made me more than willing to continue shopping here. Some of my FAVORITE pieces in my wardrobe are from A&F
I really really love the way their jackets fit! They have a nice curve inward so they hug your body and have a slimming effect! They also have tons of colors so you can never get bored! I always wait for sales though because they are pricey!
Favorite store! A&F is such amazing quality and always very stylish and trendy. All the workers are very friendly and helpful. I purchase all my denim from here and will continue to do so. I recommend making a purchase! You won’t regret it.
Abercrombie is the pricier mother company of Hollister, however they provide a more modern, professional selection of clothing. I love my jeans from this company although they are pricey. If you can splurge then this is the website for you!
I like Abercrombie. Cute clothes but quite pricey for stuff I could find elsewhere for a lot cheaper. I do like the sizes here, however. I have several shirts that have lasted many years, so the quality is very good. I would shop here again.
I love their products. The fit and the cloth which is very nice to use and very comfortable to wear. It is quite expensive for its products and designs though. There are other products with the same quality of products with a cheaper price.
This is one of those stores that whenever I see it, I have to go in! I love their style and clothes that they sell here. Their prices are a little high for my liking, but it's worth it because I always get compliments when I wear an A&F top!
This is such a great brand for me I love it so much I love there dresses as well and the clothing is terrific they're all cute bags every once in a while that I really love to beg my mom to get me because they're so cute and I just love it
I'm 19 years old and Abercrombie and Fitch is still my favorite store. Everything fits me so well and the quality is definitely there too. Almost 75% of my wardrobe is from there! Always great finds and they keep up with trends really well.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos