BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Natasha H.
I buy jeans and t-shirts for my son here. My son is tall and slender, which makes it difficult to find clothes for. The clothes run a little on the small side, which fits perfect someone slender. The clothes are very durable and worth the price.
lexie j.
Herndon, VA
I don’t see the popularity behind this brand as much any more but I buy my denim here all the time. For a tall, slender build these jeans always fit perfectly and are really comfortable. Sometimes it’s overpriced but there’s frequent denim sales.
Victoria F.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
i love Abercrombie and Fitch. I've been shopping here for years. The shopping experience is always great and the store always smells so good. There's a range of prices in there though, but I can usually always find something. Can't wait to shop here again!
Adriana R.
Sebree, KY
The clothes from here are somewhat basic but i love them, very good quality. I think they are doing great, the clothes are somewhat both affordable and expensive based on what you buy. Would definitely recommend this store to shop at to everyone.
alexa a.
fanwood
I get a ton of tops from here! They’re all very fashionable and versatile. However, the clothes here are really expensive, so I always stick to finding deals in the sale section. The clothes are very fashionable and comfortable and high quality overall if you can afford these clothes.
Natalie M.
Rockville Centre
Love Abercrombie clothes so much! They are made super well and last very long. The jeans are usually always having a sale which is such a steal because they’re the best jeans i own. Also have really cute shoes and jewelry accessories to look at !
Darlene A.
Westmont, IL
I like the stitched in blouses of Abercrombie & Fitch. I don't like their sticker labeled blouses. They are very affordable. After a while the blouses with sticker labels on them seem to crack or peel. I also love the scent of their male cologne.
Jessica M.
Denver
I have shopped at Abercrombie ever since I was a kid, the style of the store is very preppy and well put together. I mostly shop here for the jeans because they fit so well and are reasonably priced! They have cute clothes for a variety of ages!
Farah P.
Queens Vlg, NY
The clothes are very well designed and they last in the original quality for a while but the prices have risen by a lot over the past years. I don't know why it's so much more expensive than holliser given that the clothes are exact same quality
Jaylea B.
I LOVE their jeans. They have other really nice things too but I shop mostly for their jeans. For some reason their combination of hip width and leg length on the short jeans fit me really well. That's hard to find when you're barely 5 feet tall.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?