Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I love abercrombie & fitch. Their coats and clothes are the best. Good materials. I have a coat of them for about 3 years and its like new. I little bit expensive but I love this store. I would definitely recommend.
I love the new in store pick up option! I work close to one and can ship things there without any charge. The designs are so classic and preppy. I love it and the sale prices have been amazing! I love their high waisted jean shorts. I will shop there again when there is a sale.
I absolutely love their jeans. I feel like they fit my body very well. I personally get their skinny stretch jeans. I recommend them to everyone. Even though they are skinny, they are just slightly stretchy which allows you a lot of movement while still looking good.
Their clothes always smell so good and the fabric is always the most soft! their jeans can use a little improvement with the sizes, they are too short or tall for me, there is no in between.
I really do love their clothes. I guess I'm just like most people and wish they had more quantity in the medium and large sizes. The customer services could also use alittle more work.
Their clothes are okay. I used to love these when I was younger but I am slowly growing out of that style. they do have nice collard shirts for my husband Aside form that I only go when they have nice sales.
Always a favorite. Purchased several items last weekend at no tax days in Nashville for back to school shopping. Love the variety of styles and great sale prices. Purchased a few more things online this morning with a coupon they sent me for extra 25% off.
I really like Abercrombie and fitch. The clothes there are of good quality and last for a while! The fabric is soft which I really like. The jeans are my favorite and it's been a while since shopping there but I liked that they still have some flared jeans
They have very good quality clothing, and worth the high prices. Sizing has always been my biggest issue with them. I have very long legs, tall and fairly thin. Everything is just to right or to short. Very rare I find a good piece that I feel fits me well.
Love this store! They have great varieties of products and the quality is amazing. The only thing I don't like are sizes vary. I could west a small- large and never know which size to get. However the clothes last and stay close to first when I first bought them
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos