BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Amanda S.
Guthrie
I have always liked shopping at Abercrombie and Fitch. For awhile they seemed to be really expensive but seem to have gotten their prices more affordable. Their jeans have always been my favorite and are of good quality.
Savannah H.
Mission Viejo, CA
10/10 quality clothes, especially their jeans! I’m a really petite girl so this is my old reliable for clothes since this brand ALWAYS carry my size of XXS & XS & 00 ♡ pricey but worth it since finding clothes in those sizes are so hard for me at other places. Love the style. I’m a regular here and have an account for this and Hollister, their sister store which also carries my size. Their body suits are also super cute.
savannah L.
sound beach
I love the sales there but hate the stores. It makes me dizzy to go into a store with EXTREMELY DIM LIGHTING and the perfume is WAYYYYYYY toooo strong. you don't even know what exactly you're buying at the store! I suggest that you buy online after you know your sizes. The dresses are really pretty but wait for the sales(15-70% depending on season) the perfumes there are such a rip off. They all smell the same to me
Kaylee H.
Corbin
I love all of their clothes. Their so up to date on the latest trends and make you feel good about yourself although the prices can be high it’s still worth it, I will still shop here anytime I see this store near me.
Rashell V.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this store! They’re jeans and hoodies are amazing! I do think it may be a little overpriced so I suggest you butter stuff when they have sales but overall the quality is amazing! Definitely recommend this store!
Demetria K.
Although I don’t shop here as much as I used to, I still love their products. Their products are high quality and last many years, which is an important thing to consider when buying from a pricer brand. There was some controversy with the brand and it did fade out of style for a while, but they did work towards making a good comeback. I see Abercrombie being featured on some of my favorite social media platforms.
Carmen U.
Cincinnati, OH
Abercrombie & Fitch is not what I remember. I never used to shop their until recently and I am in love! Their jeans are my current favorite! They have an awesome selection in store & online. Their prices are fairly reasonable and they have a lot of jean sales which helps so much! It’s where i will keep buying all my jeans.
Asia C.
The store is nice and always smells good, lol, but the clothes don’t always fit the way they should especially not on people who aren’t 90 pounds. It used to be my favorite store but the styles aren’t as they used to be
Bailey P.
Lexington
I love everything about this store! Their clothes are classy and cute while still being trendy. It is a bit expensive but they always have sales going on which is totally awesome! One of my favorite stores for sure!
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
This is where I go for all of my jeans. The stores can feel a little cramped and crowded. The associates are hit and miss. A lot of the times they seem like they're just there for a paycheck and aren't helpful at all.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?