BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Brittany M.
Peachtree Cor, GA
I really like Abercrombie & Fitch. Their clothes are very durable and last me years. I've gotten a few different items from there and I'm never disappointed with the quality or styles.
I'll definitely go back but it's not my usual clothing store.
Natalie M.
Rockville Centre
Love Abercrombie clothes so much! They are made super well and last very long. The jeans are usually always having a sale which is such a steal because they’re the best jeans i own. Also have really cute shoes and jewelry accessories to look at !
Darlene A.
Westmont, IL
I like the stitched in blouses of Abercrombie & Fitch. I don't like their sticker labeled blouses. They are very affordable. After a while the blouses with sticker labels on them seem to crack or peel. I also love the scent of their male cologne.
Tomomi C.
Northampton , MA
They are similar to Hollister, but has different pieces. I really like their clothes and some of their things are very comfy. It is overpriced though so only go during sales or be ready to spend more than normal on the types of clothes they sell.
Aly H.
Long Beach, CA
Love this store always has my size and is very easy to find items in the store that I am looking for. Great quality that lasts decades of wear without holes or becoming worn out.
Heather B.
Fortson, GA
I have worn Abercrombie for years and now my kiddos wear it!! This and Ralph Lauren is all they wear! You won’t find a better quality for kids clothing! They have AMAZING deals from time to time! I would definitely recommend this store to anyone!
Shelby G.
West Paris, ME
I love the clothes however the prices are very expensive. The quality of clothes is extremely well, and the jeans are pretty good. I never really buy anything from here unless it is from an outlet, but when I do buy things they last a long time!
May P.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Somehow looking at some of the reviews, I get the feeling that people aren't reviewing based off the products A&F sells but their person experience/preference. Which I mean yeah, that's fine- it's just that for someone who really want reviews on the store, its hard to distinguish if truly the product is bad or the reviewer had some traumatic experience with the store and is seeking vengeance. So just to start off I want to say that I don't have a fun time shopping at A&F. It's either a hit or miss for me and more often than not it's a miss.
But it's good quality. Anyone who says isn't not obviously have not tried to wash forever21/papaya/etc tops more than 4 times. It's good. Practically everything from the store is made from cotton. Nothing polyester or nylon that I know of, so none of that heavy duty color transfer. It is a preppy store and if you're not into stripes, polos, frills, then probably not the store for you. However if you are into preppy store I would defiantly recommend A&F during sales. It's super easy to grab a nice pair of jeggings for $20 during their 50% sale. :)
Kerrie H.
Schulenburg, TX
I love going online to Abercrombie because there's always a great sale on awesome items. Every winter this is where I go to find my perfect sweater and winter jacket. The clothes is always great quality and the latest fashions.
Deborah M.
Revere, MA
I bought a hoodie from them when i lost my suitcase, or should i say the airlibes losr my suitcase.So i ran in bought a hoodie , t-shirt & shorts from them glad they were right outside the airport! !!!3 years later & still have the hoodie....
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?