Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I buy clothes for my teens at this store and find the quality to be excellent. They are pricey but the clothes last! Look for sales to make it more affordable. Lots of great styles for my kids.
A&f pants are comfortable and the sweater are cute and match with everything the pants look nice and are affordable and they always seem to compliment the body and I just love the jeans and I’m not such a jean lover but these jeans are really nice.
Ordered my niece a bunch of sweatsuits from Abercrombie for Christmas and she fell in love. The material is soft and durable. They fit her petite frame just right. The pants were a bit lengthy but that just means she will have them for a while which will give her time to grow into them.
This brand is quite expensive. They have basic looking clothes but just more pricey because of their brand. I wouldn’t say I hate this brand but this is one of those places where I’d peak into but I wouldn’t be surprised if I left without anything!
I've always liked Abercrombie & Fitch shirts but their sizes run very small. And the prices are a little steep. But if you can catch a good sale it's worth it to go in and take a look around.
I buy my son’s shirts here once in a while, they feel good which they have good quality, store smells amazing! Also what i buy their are the perfumes which i love especially the one my husbands buys he smells delicious! But the prices are in between
They have cute clothes! It's affordable too! I shop online and I like the pants there more then anything else!!! I'm fashion clothing. I recommend it to anyone who just loves pants 😂😂😂 they are so cute
Talk about the comeback of the decade. Flash back to 2001 and I was all about A&F but they are back and better than ever. Beautiful denim and prices are great. They have excellent sales and some of my favorite dresses are from Abercrombie right now.
The clothes here are fantastic quality and is one of the main brands that I love shopping at! They come out with something new all the time so your wardrobe will never be the same
They have nice and durable product. The price is a little bit pricy if compare to Holister. There are not so many choice. When I want to shop, I have to come back more often to check whether they have any Sales or not.
I would recommend to shop in here.
I would recommend to shop in here.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos