BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Eliana H.
Fresno, CA
I love the jeans from here. I am a size 0 and the jeans fit me perfectly. All the jeans I own are from here. They last a lifetime, the color does not fade and the material does not become thin. The employees are very attentive to your needs and are always very helpful.
Gakei C.
Great quality clothing. I own two of their jackets and they have lasted me a long time. However, price wise, it can be a little too pricey. I don't shop here often because I could get similar clothing at Holister since they are manufactured in the same factory.
Amber B.
Greene, ME
Love the clothing here. It can just be very fragile and the shirts can run small, but the pant run larger on me. I definitely recommend going into a store and trying on your clothing first and not purchasing online, plus you can find so many good clearance deals!
Liliana D.
Fort bragg, CA
The clothes are amazing quality! I love the colors and the styles. Its basically casual but cut and clean! The smell in the store is crazy strong, so i tend to shop more online than anything. Also the employees are usually little teenage kids who arent too helpful
Layla S.
Washington, NC
I have been coming to this store ever since I was really young. My sister will take me to the kids section and order me stuff from the kids part of Abercrombie and Fitch. I love all of their clothes and everything is very well made. Everything is just my style.
Brooke L.
Wauregan
A&F jeans are my FAVORITE!! They fit every part of my body. The ankle are sometimes hard to get you while foot in but after a few wears and wash they fit so well. Definitely recommend anyone to shop here ESP during sales!! Will forever love Abercrombie and Fitch!
Nicole F.
Yuma, AZ
This place has some of the best quality clothes I have ever bought. Yes, Abercrombie is expensive but the quality of the fabric and even how the clothes are "put together" is so good. This is the only place where I get my jeans because the fabric is so soft.
Jordan T.
Des Moines, IA
I recently purchase the Asymmetrical Snap Pullover from Abercrombie & Fitch and I absolutely love it! The sizing is consistent and the sweater itself is so warm and cozy. The product looked exactly like the photo, and I will be wearing this all winter long!
Kathryn D.
Washington , DC
This is my favorite store. I love to purchase most of my clothing from here. The pants and shorts fit me the best of any brand and I am an hour glass shape. So that is difficult for me to usually find. Great sale prices so you can find quality for a decent price
Molly R.
Grandville, MI
This place smells like cologne but it's way too strong. The clothes are okay quality but their sizes aren't right. They make everything smaller than normal so their clothes won't fit curvier women. I don't shop here a lot and I don't think I'll shop here again.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?