Abercrombie & Fitch
3.81 / 5 based on 10,562 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Amoooooo, prevos ótimos e com muitas roupas maravilhosas e de alta qualidade, loja nota 100000😍😍😍
I love there stuff expecially when it goes on sale. the only issue is sizing doesn't really range
Favourite Brand Ever! Thry Have A Different Collection to any other brand of tried xx must have!
Workers are generally stuck up, but the clothes smell/feel nice. i prefer the outlets much more!
I love their hoodies but I do find they fit small, so inusualyly go up a asize when I do buy one
The CEO makes me want to puke, oh and if you have one curve on your body don't waste your time
They have nice clothes but they are expensive and thin sometimes and not well made. For teenagers
Well rhis is my favorite clothing store for me good qualities , simple colours and amazing design
I got a cardigan from Abercrombie 3 years and and it is so nice! It's so comfy and fits so well!!
For Jeans and T-shirt this is my favorite place to visit and let go of yourself for some shopping
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos