Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Amo as blusas de frio esquentam bem i são lindas são bem leves não são blusas pesadas i as cores são bem bonitas
i love the quality of the items there. they are amazing and everything there is even more amazing. have no words
I will never shop HERE AGAIN ! Products are cheap & the owner is YUK ! HEADACHE SMELLS AS SOON AS YOU WALK IN !
Never really understood the hype of A&F in high school, their clothing is overpriced and is nothing spectacular.
gran variedad en colores y talas, muy buena calidad. ropa muy cómoda, muy recomendable cada uno de sus productos.
marca simplesmente ótima eu recomendo sim e aprovo que muitas opções dessa marca eu aprovo por todas as mulheres
I like the brand because it have really good clothes an things I love buying clothes I like the colored and stuff
Love this brand. The clothing is great quality and nice. I had a sweater that lasted for years and sad I lost it.
I think this range is cool. I like the style and the colors. But it is a little but too expensive for the quality
Clothes are kind of expensive (for me) but I like the quality I don't have to lie, there are really good clothing
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos