Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,449 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I love A&F and the clothes are always particularly and stylish. I can always assure the quality
I love the clothing, but the prices could be better ;) Great retailer for everyday merchandise.
I love their clothes, especially the skinny jeans. they fit me perfectly and they are so comfy.
There clothing are amazing and cute for me i love there sweaters are so warm i love it so much
an excellent brand that always presents casual trends that align with all, I love your products
I bought a hoodie from this brand and I like this hoodie very much because of the good quality.
The clothes in Abercrombie are so beautiful, but, it's so expensive and thats a one big problem
Hate this store the service is horrible and its just bad news over priced and really tacky ....
mostly all clothes and stuffs are kinda pricey and stuff but are cute designs and good material
Já tive uma blusa, e gostava muito dela. Muito confortável, básica, porém tem um estilo único.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos