Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Great quality clothes and they offer a great costumer service. I have never had a bad experience there and totally recommend their clothes!!!
Love the pants ! Highly recommended brand. Los productos son super duraderos. I love the quality of the materials they use for their jeans .
very pricey for what you get however they do have some cute clothes. not sure i would shop frequently unless you get gift cards or as gifts.
esto no me gusta por que es incomodo para mi pero me gusta no es mi favorita pero no es muy cara es economica para todos los lados que ballas
My go to brand wjen it co es to shirts and polo shirts, it is affordable when it is on sale but would never buy anything at the regular price
Was never a big fan of their clothing. Then all of the stuff came out about the beliefs of the company and its owners and I cant support that
absolutely beautiful and durable clothing. timeless and stands the test of time. a favourite place for all our kids clothing needs yearround.
Great Quality !! Wash really well. All the pieces are timeless! So are great for those staple pieces but still with a touch of high end :)
Clothing is very high quality and sweaters are always very thick and warm. Very fashionable and have large selection to choose from always
Love their clothes and have had a pair of their jeans for years! My go-to favourite pair of Abercrombie & Fitch makes me look super great!!
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos