Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,440 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I always wait for sales to indulge. I love their styles and overall good quality clothes and perfumes!
Hight end store definitely! Love their perfumes! I love how the clothes are so perfect fit and durable!
Bought a couple shirts and I love them! Great material! I'm glad I bought them! Easy to machine wash!
This store is great for buying jeans, they always have the best deals and great quality of clothes !
Clothes are crappy, and only made for the "pretty" people, I wont let my daughter shop there anymore!
Affordable and great quality. Love their clothes. Their hoodies are one of the most comfortable ones
Excellent brand in the United States very well known with stores in all its country and very visited
Quien no ama abercrombie ? Ropa de temporada espectacular siempre a la moda, calidad 100% recomendada
perfecto!!!!!!......el producto es muy bueno lo recomiendo por completo y dura mucho este producto...
Referencia em moda, otima loja com roupas lindas de bons tecidos e super confortaveis, compro sempre
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos