Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,430 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
They stay up to date on style. Great costumer service. Prices are pretty high and good quality clothes.
i do like there priduct and look nice and make me more populalyr kidd but thje price is a littel hight
I love the style of Abercrombie clothes and the staff is very nice, but they're just not for my figure.
Otima marca melhores roupas camisetas gostaria muito de ter mais pecas como a que tenho super recomendo
Me encanta la calidad de la ropa ya que es muy buena, tiene una bonita ropa pero no está tan accesible
Used to wear it in high school because of peer pressure. Too expensive and the brand is going downhill.
I love to dress up and this is one of my favorite brands. Really love their clothes. Excelent quality.
Oh God!!! The best product I have ever tried! I love it 😍 but I need to buy it again. It's almost over
Hight end store definitely! Love their perfumes! I love how the clothes are so perfect fit and durable!
I don't really like their clothes and it's all made for skinny people. I don't ever shop there anymore
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos