Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,430 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I have not tried it because in my city there is no,But when I'm sure I'll go there and have a little visit.
Quality of product is amazing, reasobable, decor of shops and presentation lovely and designs are gorgeous
It can be pricy at times, good quality. My sweaters are nice and warm. My favourote perchase were my pants.
Good clothes, good everyday things. Not too pricey, affordable. Not good or bad, more of an in between shop
Abercrombie is such a good store it doesn’t matter what age you are, you will always find something for you
Me encanta la variedad de prendas que maneja ,siempre manejando las ultimas tendencias por las temporadas
Me gustan sus camisetas, son sencillas y de bonitos diseños, la tela es fresca y no se arruga facilmente.
Bought a shirt, it was like any other shirt comfortable nice to wear. Wished they gave me an extra button
amo essa marca aqui no brasil e bastante conhecida e famosa, meu filho adora sao um pouco caras por aqui
I LOVE the hoodies from Abercrombie and Fitch, it’s very soft and good quality. It’s not very expensive.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos