Abercrombie & Fitch
3.81 / 5 based on 10,578 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I like this clothes very much, there are cool but you can find formal clothes too. It’s affordable an good quality.
Love this brand clothing is great and comfy prices are great and would buy all the time if I could works very well
I love the clean lines and the variety. You can mix and match and still pull of elegantly casual. Really fabulous.
Well known name, high priced items, low quality. I'm not a fan and the store experience is dark and highly scented.
Love the style. Unfortunately they dont have it any close to were I live so I have too shop online but still great.
I hate this store. The owner is a jerk who is superficial and a jerk. Definitely never buying anything from there.
Los mejores polo y sin duda especiales pocos los usan deberían relanzar la marca en mi país por que son muy buenos.
Usually is a little bit complicate to find something for me because I'm so small and tiny. I hope find more for me.
Que marca de qualidade bom dediquei meu tempo pra falar dessa marca de muito bom gosto ameii e recomendo a todos!!!
I've owned a jumper from here for 4 years and it still fits not one thread out of place!! Maybe time for a upgrade
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos