Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,446 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Acho os produtos bonitos, mas muito caros e a qualidade não condiz com os preços. Não gosto muito dessa marca!
Love their cologne!!!! As a female, sometimes I like purchase male’s cologne. And I like wooden scent cologne.
Can be pricey and the sizes seem to run small but quality of the clothes is great. Usually for 12-18 age range
muy buena me gusto mucho por que si mi papa la usa y yo la uso y mi mama la usa todo el mundo en mi casa la usa
I love their clothes. At times i find things a little pricey for a simple piece of clothing. But i love simple!
Too boring and unoriginal clothing. Extremely overpriced. I don't recommend shopping here at all. Not worth it.
Não conheço. Pq só aparece essas coisas pra mim Jesus , socorro. Alguém sabe o que é isso? Please. Quero saber
Una de las mejores marcas que existen creo que es una de las que mas eh probado y me gustaria seguir probando.
Decent brand, not always worth the price but have found some decent steals for my girlfriend and I in the past.
They have so many great shirts and they are really high quality and its one of my favourite brands to shop from
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos