Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,388 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Never really understood the hype of A&F in high school, their clothing is overpriced and is nothing spectacular.
Os tecidos são bons de qualidade, o caimento no corpo é perfeito e eles possuem muitas opções de cores e modelos.
Love their clothes although clothes run very small have to go up sizes and it is really annoying but cute styles
im inlove with this brand, the sweaters are just so warm, that i even can sleep with they.. im just loving it..
I've been loving abercrombie and fitch for over 5 years and their clothing is amazing quality with cute styles!
Very nice!! Lo mejor que se unieron ellos dos muy lindos me gusta todo lo que tienen tienen variedad muy lindo
This store has a lot of great clothing items. They could have a bit more variety but overall it's not too bad.
Amo a marca e todas as roupas principalmente os moletons e as roupas masculinas! Super confortável para malhar
muy buena me gusto mucho por que si mi papa la usa y yo la uso y mi mama la usa todo el mundo en mi casa la usa
I love, has variety every season, his paintings and prints, the great choice I do and all possible combinations
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos