BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Kimberly A.
Benavides, TX
This brand has a variety of clothes to choose from! I often shop here for school clothes and find their clothing to be pleasing. Although, I mainly shop here for school clothes, I occasionally buy products for the seasons.
Dianne M.
Provo, UT
I miss Abercrombie and Fitch!! They used to be everywhere when I was in high school. Their stores are too spread out I think. I really like how attractive their clothes look on petite girls. Excited to see their new logo.
bibi b.
Scranton
abercrombie & fitch is an amazing clothing store. their clothing and accessories are very affordable and good quality. i shop here quite often and i always find things my style. i would recommend for anyone to shop here!!
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Savannah H.
Mission Viejo, CA
10/10 quality clothes, especially their jeans! I’m a really petite girl so this is my old reliable for clothes since this brand ALWAYS carry my size of XXS & XS & 00 ♡ pricey but worth it since finding clothes in those sizes are so hard for me at other places. Love the style. I’m a regular here and have an account for this and Hollister, their sister store which also carries my size. Their body suits are also super cute.
shelby c.
Tuscaloosa
Really cute clothes but fairly expensive. Sizing is not plus friendly. Perfumes and Colognes are really good quality. Quality of clothing is okay, some items will last forever and others will have wholes in a few washes.
Amanda S.
Guthrie
I have always liked shopping at Abercrombie and Fitch. For awhile they seemed to be really expensive but seem to have gotten their prices more affordable. Their jeans have always been my favorite and are of good quality.
Kaylee H.
Corbin
I love all of their clothes. Their so up to date on the latest trends and make you feel good about yourself although the prices can be high it’s still worth it, I will still shop here anytime I see this store near me.
savannah L.
sound beach
I love the sales there but hate the stores. It makes me dizzy to go into a store with EXTREMELY DIM LIGHTING and the perfume is WAYYYYYYY toooo strong. you don't even know what exactly you're buying at the store! I suggest that you buy online after you know your sizes. The dresses are really pretty but wait for the sales(15-70% depending on season) the perfumes there are such a rip off. They all smell the same to me
Demetria K.
Glen Head, NY
Although I don’t shop here as much as I used to, I still love their products. Their products are high quality and last many years, which is an important thing to consider when buying from a pricer brand. There was some controversy with the brand and it did fade out of style for a while, but they did work towards making a good comeback. I see Abercrombie being featured on some of my favorite social media platforms.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?