Kennedy M.
Langley, BC
Fashionista Expert Level 3

I've seen that Abercrombie stocks tall dresses designed for people over 5' 8" and I'm wondering if anyone's bought one? I'm 5' 10" so just tall enough that dresses especially those aimed at teenagers are way too short. Are the tall dresses worth the price? Do they fit properly?

Brenda F.
Brenda F.
Boca raton, FL
1 year, 7 months ago
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I didn't knew about that, very interesting
Maren E.
Maren E.
Sioux Falls, SD
1 year, 8 months ago
Yes! I love their tall clothes selection. I am actually only 5'8 but my friend is 5'10 and other than Silver jeans, she only shops here.
Caroline S.
Caroline S.
Washington, DC
1 year, 11 months ago
I'm 5'8 and have gotten their regular length before, and they aren't selling the micro-minis of my teenage years. Totally appropriate for my 26-year-old self. They have really good sales, so just wait on one of those and give it a shot!